Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Can I disable the users navigation. Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tdmerch on February-18-2009 at 2:16pm
View tdmerch's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tdmerch Search   Visit tdmerch's Homepage www   Quote tdmerch Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tdmerch
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-06-2003
56 Posts

Hi... I'd like to produce a Flash movie with my panos so they rotate and dissolve between scenes but I don't want the user to be able to click on the scene and take control of the pan, tilt and all.

My client wants to add a flash element with my panos to her home page across the top along with her banner.  Can I do this in Tourweaver or will this have to be done somehow in Flash? I have all the versions of Tourweaver.

I also have the Adobe Creative Suite latest version that includes Flash but I have no clue how it works.  A webmasters for one of my clients created a little Flash movie with one of the 360s and had it slowly rotating which they used as a hot button on their web page linking to my virtual tour.  This was very nice.I dont know if this can be done with a series of 360s.  What do you think?

Thanks, Tom

Message posted by Genseng on February-19-2009 at 4:03am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hi,

Tourweaver always flash virtual tour with interactive navigating function. I think you should make that in flash.But there will be many frames for one 360 panorama in flash.

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by DaMan on February-19-2009 at 4:17am
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

I have an idea that might work as far as the stopping the client from taking control of the movie.  You could possibly make a button in TW that goes over top the viewer (bigger then the viewer) and make no action for it also do not make the picture file blank.  As far as the flash banner you could use the HTML output page and code it in. 

Just an idea.

DaMan

Message posted by tdmerch on February-19-2009 at 7:07am
View tdmerch's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tdmerch Search   Visit tdmerch's Homepage www   Quote tdmerch Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tdmerch
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-06-2003
56 Posts

Hey DaMan, it worked, thanks!  I placed a text box without giving it an action on top of the whole window and now you can not move the image or control it in any way.  For the heck of it I added a nav bar on top to see what would happen and they worked but the "Play Movie" was a bit screwy, but that's not what I wanted anyway.  That was great. 

I expect a "real" web designer would know how to code this into a banner.  Would it be hard to give me an example?

Message posted by DaMan on February-19-2009 at 12:02pm
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

Hi Tom,

I am glad it worked.  That is what this forum is for and I am glad to contribute something.  There are some really good Flash and HTML people on this forum that I hope can help you out.  I am one of those who also struggle with it so I would not know where to begin.  Sorry about that. 

DaMan

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register