Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: tour in HTML Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Arpito on February-25-2009 at 9:00am
View Arpito's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Arpito Search   Visit Arpito's Homepage www   Quote Arpito Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Arpito
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-08-2009
45 Posts
Hi folks,

I still don`t get it how to integrate a tour into a HTML site. I mean, not to open an extra window.
I thought to place the twviewer.swf into the code, but this doesn`t work.

any help?

Message posted by smooth on February-25-2009 at 9:29am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Tourweaver creates 2x HTML pages.

1) Is pop-up and code for pop-up (shows thumbnail)

2) Is the tour without pop-up (use the code from this page and place into your own page for embed.)

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Arpito on February-26-2009 at 4:49am
View Arpito's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Arpito Search   Visit Arpito's Homepage www   Quote Arpito Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Arpito
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-08-2009
45 Posts
I have to be a bit more specific,

I want to integrate the tour into a content of a front page of a CMS (JOOMLA!). this content is handled by a database. and normaly you deal with media file is by a plugin like "AVreloded", wich can handle all kinds of media files.
With the solution you recomend I have to use a wrapper, which is not that much search engine friendly!

any other ways to solve this?

greetings

Message posted by tbrusson on February-26-2009 at 7:30am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
You have to rely on script in order to run the tour so it's not like having a single .swf file which represents a self content media.

Beside if you want to use the full screen option it will be a problem in your joomla page unless you use a pop up.

The wrapper might be the best solution either to use with a page with a thumbnail + a link to pop up for full screen possibility or the tour itself

thierry

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register