Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: First image loading Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jordi on February-27-2009 at 3:57am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Is there any trick in order to make possible or activate :

Indicate load progress of the first scene in the progress bar of the loading window

I find it quite disapointable when user have two wait for 2 loading bar before seeing something...

Any one have find a possible solution ??

thanks in advance

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by Joe Rao on February-27-2009 at 5:06am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

You will have a option for that feature at Publish Settings\FlashVR in the program.

Regards, Joe

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by jordi on March-03-2009 at 10:03am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Hi Joe,
when you say : You will have a option for that feature
you mean in the next version of the builder ??
actually I have the option but it's absolutley not working...

Also it's not doing the cache anymore, a very important feature that was included since a long time ago in the TW3...

I hope you will solve that very soon

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-03-2009 at 10:33am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Hi Jordi, it's working fine for me. However I have noticed that each time I re-use a skin for a new tour I have to re-add the .swf loadbar and then all is fine. Have to do the same thing in the loading window for the loadbar.
Hope this helps.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by jordi on March-03-2009 at 10:54am
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Hi realtor !

Is it working for you the check box : Indicate load progress of the first scene in the progress bar of the loading window ??

and the cache also??

for me it's not working... I'm working in the english version of the builder 4......023 (the last one), I have experienced that with other languages there are some actions not working...

I suppose is just matter of checking or uncheking the box, isn't it ? and this is something I've already done...

I didn't re-use the skin for that project

thanks in advance

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by jordi on March-03-2009 at 10:57am
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Ups, normally I'm using the default loading bar, in the loading window and in the scene viewer, do you think that I should use a custom loading bar in order to make it work ?

thanks again

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-03-2009 at 11:13am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I use the custom loadbars and I have to re-add it for each new tour.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by jordi on March-03-2009 at 12:00pm
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Ok, I will try like that, and tell if it works with the custom load bar...

thanks so much for your quick response

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by jordi on March-03-2009 at 1:23pm
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Hi realtor !

I have done the test with the custom progress bar, and it seems to work quite fine when it's offline, I have to say that it's loading the first scene when it's loading the skin and resources... But not when it's online !!!

Also I have experienced some problems with the loading bar, sometimes (depending on I don't know) It keeps all the time in the scene

I was checking a project from you, and I could not see this issues working correctly...

It seems to me that is some kind of inestability indeed the software...

Thanks anyway, I'll try again and again, since I find some cientific reason of why it's happening this problems...

Thanks

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by jordi on March-03-2009 at 1:26pm
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
mmm, I could not make the cache working no way... do you think that when you encrypt the image is blocking it ??

-------------
visita3d.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register