Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Hints Problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jordi on March-17-2009 at 3:14pm
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
I'm always using the Hints or Tips (whatever you want to call it) messages, to explain users what does the button or hotspot does...

I have realize that the positions of those elements, it's always moving and you cannot define nothing about position, so it's always an unestable point, and some times they appear so far from the position they are supposed to appear...

I supose you have also experienced the same with tips...
I can't really find a stable solution, my only hope of making them to be right is when I finish the whole virtual tour, I click and return at the end of the hints box, many times it works but not always...

Any cientifical solution ??

thanks in advance

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by Genseng on March-20-2009 at 2:12am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hello jordi,

welcome to the forum!

I have sent a new "twviewer.swf" to you by email, please put it in the folder "resource" at the installing directory of the program. Then check if it can fix the issue.

And there is another way to difine where these hint show, you can add a "text area", let the hints show in the text area.in the "text area" properties panel, access the "list values'option, there you can difine the content of the text area. This effect can be seen in the sample project "lijing garden".

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by jordi on March-21-2009 at 1:18pm
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
I didn't recived any mail from you or ep team...
I know about the second option, but this is not my point... I just need the normal hints usage...So I hope when I recive this new
twviewer.swf I will try it out and it will work properly...

Why don't you just upload it in this post, so everyone can enjoy it ??

Thanks

-------------
visita3d.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register