Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Scene initial pan Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Bellie on March-22-2009 at 9:52pm
View Bellie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Bellie Search   Quote Bellie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Bellie
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
November-15-2008
4 Posts

When I set the scenes initial pan angle I don't get the change in the preview. When I go back and visit the settings again they are set where I want them but the change hasn't been made. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Message posted by smooth on March-23-2009 at 4:36am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You MUST make your own movie track and set it as default. the factory default is a movie track called "slideshow" if this is your default your settings will not stick.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Bellie on March-24-2009 at 1:52am
View Bellie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Bellie Search   Quote Bellie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Bellie
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
November-15-2008
4 Posts
I just notice it all works how I want it when you let the tour run through the scenes as a movie, but when you click on a radar to jump ahead I want to avoid starting with an image of a cupboard for example. Can you alter the start point when jumping ahead?

Message posted by bruxist on March-26-2009 at 3:49pm
View bruxist's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bruxist Search   Quote bruxist Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bruxist
Standard Member
Standard Member
New Zealand
February-12-2008
88 Posts

You can use the scenes' properties to set the initial start point from a hotspot or radar.
Select your image from the List window (top right), now look at the properties (Properties & Actions window bottom left). You'll see Pan Tilt and FOV. Use these settings to set the initial view.

Also, once you have created your own movie track (in MovieREC), you can change these initial values by clicking on the timeline start frame of the required image and changing Pan Tilt and FOV in the properties panel.

Experiment a little and see if this works for you.

Message posted by Genseng on December-17-2009 at 3:19am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by bruxist on March-26-2009

You can use the scenes' properties to set the initial start point from a hotspot or radar.
Select your image from the List window (top right), now look at the properties (Properties & Actions window bottom left). You'll see Pan Tilt and FOV. Use these settings to set the initial view.

Also, once you have created your own movie track (in MovieREC), you can change these initial values by clicking on the timeline start frame of the required image and changing Pan Tilt and FOV in the properties panel.

Experiment a little and see if this works for you.

Hello Folks,

Usually we don't recommend to change the proerties of pan, tilt and fov in the default slideshow timeline directly, you can copy the default slideshow and edit them in the new one.

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by tkerns on December-24-2009 at 3:37pm
View tkerns's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tkerns Search   Quote tkerns Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tkerns
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-10-2009
9 Posts
After sever back and forths with support, and sending them a project file, a bug was discovered that when you click on a radar (hotspot and thumbnail, or combo box etc work fine, its only radars that cause the problem) that it does not respect the initial pan/tilt/zoom specified in the scene properties.
They are working on this, but for a work around, you can place a blank hotspot over the top of the radar image with an action of go to a scene, and it works fine.

Hope this helps.

Tom

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register