Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: standalone exe Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by servaas on March-27-2009 at 9:50am
View servaas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by servaas Search   Quote servaas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
servaas
Standard Member
Standard Member
Belgium
April-19-2008
41 Posts
Hi,

Does someone knows how to create a standalone file (.exe) out the files that are exported by TW4... ?

Seems to be very hard or impossible.

Cheers,
=servaas=

Message posted by bruxist on March-27-2009 at 5:57pm
View bruxist's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bruxist Search   Quote bruxist Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bruxist
Standard Member
Standard Member
New Zealand
February-12-2008
88 Posts
I think it possible using third party software like AutoPlay Media - but this option is not free.

Message posted by servaas on March-30-2009 at 5:43am
View servaas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by servaas Search   Quote servaas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
servaas
Standard Member
Standard Member
Belgium
April-19-2008
41 Posts
Hi Bruxist,

Thanks for your reaction.
I gonna try.

I tried with several programs like Zinc 3,0 and others but Zinc told me :
"The product you're using seems to produce set of html-based content distributed e.g. on CD/DVD where video files are loaded into flash based video player hosted in html web page. There are many different files involved in creating that player and final product is built with all different requirement in mind.
I think that it could be difficult to take "twviewer.swf" file as source file for ZINC Builder to create the same standalone unfortunately because that movie was authored (build e.g. using Flash IDE) with that specific (TW4) build process."

Message posted by willie on March-31-2009 at 4:53am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi Servaas

I have done this before for clients. I used AutoRun Pro Enterprise. This software can burn to CD or create a single exe file.

Unfortunately it costs 79 Euros for the software, but it was worth paying for in my case as I use it regularly for CD based demos etc.

I think you can download a demo and try before you buy.

Hope this helps you,

Willie

Message posted by servaas on April-01-2009 at 10:20am
servaas
Standard Member
Standard Member
Belgium
April-19-2008
41 Posts
Hi Willie,

That sounds as very good news !
I just had a look at the trial version. At first sight it looks as all the other ones I saw.. but you said you used it, so it must be possible..

Did you just import the files published by TW4 ?
Or did you remake the virtual tour completely in AutoRun Pro Enterprise ?

If you have the time for a little hint, I should be very happy with that ..

Cheers and Thanks,
=servaas=

Message posted by willie on April-01-2009 at 4:19pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi Servaas

In a nut shell, to create a standalone .exe file with AutoRun Pro (Enterprise version), you first create the tour as you would do normaly then copy ALL the TW files to a new folder that will hold the published files. Open AutoRun Pro, create a launch page with a button linking to the TW launch html file then press "save and publish" , choose "create a single executible file" and save in a location of choice. It' as simple as that. If you need an sample exe file to play with, PM me and I will make one for you.

Willie

Message posted by servaas on April-02-2009 at 5:08am
servaas
Standard Member
Standard Member
Belgium
April-19-2008
41 Posts
Hi Willie,
thanks for your nut shell :-)

I was discovering the same thing. My only problem with this is that it's opening in the Internet Window.. If it could open the popup that would be great.
In the meanwhile I discovered a little software that makes 'an exe out of your webpage'.
So I used my html from TW and now it appears as a popup without really opening any internet application.
The software is WebPageAutoRunner.. Just have a look.
The result a real standalone, but it's going in the good direction..

But if you know how to open the popup in AutoRun Pro, I should be glad to know..

Cheers and Thanks,
=servaas=

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register