Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: make Tourweaver unrecognizable Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Maesstro on April-07-2009 at 9:57pm
View Maesstro's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Maesstro Search   Quote Maesstro Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Maesstro
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
April-07-2009
5 Posts

Hi Everybody

I'm starting a real estate photography bussiness and would like to use Tourweaver. Do you think I can make Tourweaver unrecognizable, so that nobody, not even a web programer could tell which software I'm using in my website.

I mean so costumised that not even an expert would be able to know the software I'm using. 

Thanks

Message posted by Vince on April-08-2009 at 1:11am
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
No.

Got to ask why? Are you trying to limit posable competition?

Message posted by tbrusson on April-08-2009 at 2:34am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
You could try to hide to hide the html code but even with that kind a solution, there are only a very few software (around 5) dealing with vtour on the market.

Once you investigate that field, it's quite easy to know all the players.

Most of the people involved in vtour know them all.

Tourweaver in my opinion is the only software producing vtours without having to hand-writte scripts.

thierry

Message posted by Flame1200 on April-08-2009 at 5:42pm
View Flame1200's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Flame1200 Search   Quote Flame1200 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Flame1200
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
April-07-2009
2 Posts
@Vince; exactly!

V-tour real estate photography is rare around here, but at the moment that the competition will learn that somone uses Full Screen V-tour they will try to do the same.

@Tbrusson : Good idea to hide the html code. I was first thinking about the graphic aspects of the viewer : loading, font, menu etc.

Message posted by smooth on April-09-2009 at 1:50am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Tourweaver Pro is the only program that doesn't offer up the developer via Right Click menu. It has no branding at all. You can set your own branding in the loader and in the skin and also the browser window frame.

Yes, you can hide the HTML code by encrypting it. But as stated people soon get to know the limited amount of panorama viewers so it is not hard to work them out.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by emarts on April-10-2009 at 9:46am
View emarts's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by emarts Search   Visit emarts's Homepage www   Quote emarts Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
emarts
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
188 Posts
Work on superior customer service and honest pricing and you won't have to worry about the competition.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register