Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Self-leveling code? UPDATED Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by realtor jerry on April-08-2009 at 2:36pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Does anyone know of a simple code that can be added to the html to make the scene come back to a level position after being interepted? What I am talking about can be seen in this example. I would like it to self level about 1 or 2 seconds after the user releases the mouse.

PS: this is not my tour!
Thanks

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by smooth on April-08-2009 at 3:28pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

What you are asking for is auto "Return to Horizon"

It is not part of any HTML code but a feature of the software. Tourweaver doesn't offer this option.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on April-08-2009 at 4:55pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks smooth, I put in a feature request, we'll see what happens.
If others would like this feature maybe you could just add a comment here.
Thanks

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by TourRook on April-09-2009 at 12:26am
View TourRook's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by TourRook Search   Quote TourRook Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
TourRook
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-27-2008
18 Posts
awesome tour

-------------
TourRook

Message posted by smooth on April-09-2009 at 1:41am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It is a feature I use sometimes with other software but I do find it annoying if there isn't a way to turn it on and off easily. So if the feature is added to Tourweaver please be sure to add an action to toggle on and off via a button.

Also you need to be able to adjust the return timing in two ways. 1) How long before you want it return to horizon 2) What speed it returns to horizon.

Another thing: Usually when it returns to horizon it also returns to the default FOV.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on April-09-2009 at 8:22am
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

UPDATE FROM EP SUPPORT

The following is the reply to my feature request:

Ticket ID: 8359
Description:
Thanks very much for contacting Easypano.

I understand your request, i ahve submitted this to our PM, I think this feature will come ture in Tourweaver in the close future. Thanks very much for your suggestion, we will inform you at the first time when there is any news about this.

Thanks EP support for your fast response.

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register