Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW 4.00 has been updated to 4.00.090409 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on April-09-2009 at 6:32am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Dear all,

Tourweaver 4.00 has been updated to 4.00.090409. Please download here

Added features:

[+]Preloading scenes in background
[+]Optimization of the display speed of the scenes that have been played.

Fixed bugs:

[-]The distortion problem when playing a still image.
[-]The display delay of tooltip.
[-]The location problem of Tooltip
[-]Zoom in/out with Mapviewer doesn't work.
[-]Map larger than 2880*2880 can't display.
[-]The problem about loading the first scene in the progress bar especially after classification or blocks display.
[-]Clearing the scenes in the scene list will result in program crash.
[-]Saving as a project path doesn't adopt path of the current project.
[-]A vertical line will appear in normal scene viewer when selecting pano size as 67% of Original Pano.

Improved/Changed features:

[*]Improve the loading speed of the virtual tour.
[*]Improved Japanese language file.
[*]Improved blocked mode, the block size is adjusted to 1000*1000.
[*]In the case of classification display, the full screen scene will adopt the original image after published.
[*]When dragging a scene, download of the current scene image will continue.
[*]Load a scene in blocks not according to the current viewport parameters.

Please do not hesitate to comment on preload and cache problems. Thank you very much for your help.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by VRtour.nl on April-09-2009 at 9:30am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

Hi people of the EasyPano team,

Thanks for the update. I have install version 400.090409 now. I think there is a problem with the action event 'open popup window'. Unfortunately the buttons attach tot this script dont work anymore.

Hope u can solve this problem.

Regards,

Harry

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on April-09-2009 at 12:34pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
Harry is right. Doesn't work.

Kerry

Message posted by Genseng on April-09-2009 at 10:43pm
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hi harry and Kerry, welcome to the forum!

Could you please give us an example with the issue? we have tested the function on our end, there is no such issue happened, we want to do more research about this, so we will be very grateful if you can send the project files to us, the xxx.tw and the folder. we recommend you to compress them up and upload your server or this site http://www.filesend.net/ , then tell us the downlaod link please. Thanks very much in advance.

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by areimer on April-10-2009 at 10:38pm
View areimer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by areimer Search   Visit areimer's Homepage www   Quote areimer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
areimer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-11-2007
54 Posts
When I try to view the published tour it hangs on the loading window and I get an error message as follows.

"Error #2044. UnhandledIO ErrorEvent. text=Error #2124. Loaded file is an unknown type."

It will not progress beyond this.

I hope there is an easy fix for this.

Cheers

Alan

-------------
Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com

Message posted by Rob63 on April-14-2009 at 8:21am
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Will you let us know when this update has been fixed? I don't want to download it until it works properly.

Thanks.

Message posted by smooth on April-15-2009 at 1:46am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yes, please release a fixed version for download.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Joe Rao on April-15-2009 at 2:21am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

We have updated the installer to the latest one. You can download and have a test.

Regards, Joe

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on April-15-2009 at 9:27am
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
Here is a copy of an e-mail I sent to Genseng, but he never replied. Anybody elese have a problem with this?

Genseng, I have resolved my problem with pop up windows. I still can't get the pop up image to work like other pop ups. If I use the pop up image feature with a swf movie in it, I can't get the play/resume action to work. It won't work with a still picture either. You can stop the movie, but you can't add an action to get it to move again. The client may not know to click on the play/resume button. Using your example http://www.easypano.com/gallery/tourweaver400/tourweaver_nanhui.html try to make the panorama move, then click on the video and then resume autoplay after closing the video window. It is a bug or deficiency with pop up image. This can be done with Pop up windows as multiple actions can be used on the same window. Only one action from the Scene & Movie actions can be used with pop up image. I have one tour that starts in one place with a swf video at the end of that scene and I want the movie to stop while the video plays and then resumes when the video is closed. It then goes to the next place and the end there is handled the same way and goes to the next place. As it is now, I have to use relative urls to go to the next place. This is awkward and looks awful as the next scene loads. I sent this to you once and you commented on how to makle the Help button work. This is another problem as sometimes when a skin is called up, action links are lost. Before final publishing, I go thru and make sure all buttons work properly.

Message posted by ramon42 on April-16-2009 at 4:17pm
View ramon42's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ramon42 Search   Quote ramon42 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ramon42
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-16-2009
2 Posts

Hello, I recently just upgraded to the most recent update for Tourweaver 4.0 and I'm having issues displaying an image inside a popup window. I'm not sure if this is a glitch with the new update or if it is something I'm not doing correctly. However, I already have put together a complete project with a popup window and images included in those windows previously before installing this update and it worked just fine. I have tried it on several different projects I have been working on and even the one that I already completed and the new image still does not show up. I hope someone can help me out on the situation.

Thanks,
ramon42

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register