Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Another Fullscreen question Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by emarts on April-15-2009 at 9:40am
View emarts's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by emarts Search   Visit emarts's Homepage www   Quote emarts Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
emarts
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
188 Posts
This whole inability to create a custom fullscreen menu is driving me nuts. I hope the folks at EP will address this in the next upgrade.

So anyway, as a work around, can the initial viewer (normal view), be opened at whatever size the user's browser window is? In other words, to make it seem like it's fullscreen, even though it really isn't? I understand that it will still have the regular browser contols, but if it fills the screen it would be okay with me.

Am I making sense?

To be perfectly honest, I think having a fullscreen menu is unnecessary. I have never seen anybody control the navigation by using those buttons. But my client wants it even though it has buttons that will not do anything (sound and info).

Message posted by smooth on April-15-2009 at 9:53am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

See this thread

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by emarts on April-15-2009 at 10:18am
View emarts's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by emarts Search   Visit emarts's Homepage www   Quote emarts Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
emarts
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
188 Posts
Thanks Smooth, I'll give that a try.

BTW, I just want to thank you again for all the help you've provided on this forum. You may not know it because many of us just read your posts and we're on our way, never actually having to post anything in response. So again, many thanks!!

Message posted by smooth on April-15-2009 at 11:02am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by emarts on April-15-2009

BTW, I just want to thank you again for all the help you've provided on this forum. You may not know it because many of us just read your posts and we're on our way, never actually having to post anything in response. So again, many thanks!!

Thank you, nice too know. There can be days where you do wonder.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tbrusson on April-15-2009 at 2:02pm
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
It should be noted that the buttons and the background of the menu in fullscreen can be custozimed providing you have flash.

Basically the current menu in full screen mode can be customized with the buttons of your choice in order to cope with the graphical interface in normal mode.

It does not mean you can have all the functions available in normal mode.

thierry

Message posted by smooth on April-15-2009 at 2:08pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by tbrusson on April-15-2009
It should be noted that the buttons and the background of the menu in fullscreen can be custozimed providing you have flash.

Basically the current menu in full screen mode can be customized with the buttons of your choice in order to cope with the graphical interface in normal mode.

It does not mean you can have all the functions available in normal mode.

thierry

Hello Theirry,

This statement is not true in my findings. You cannot change the graphics successfully because of the anchors. Best you can do is change the hue or maybe slightly modify the images if you are prepared to stay within the size restraints and position of the original graphics and live without extra useful commands like next and previous scene.

Unless you know/proven different. If so, please show us a sample.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tbrusson on April-15-2009 at 2:32pm
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
Here is a link where I used an example provided with TW4. I don't have too much time right now to make a full menu bar but I just removed the background and replace the zoom button by a "red test" button :

http://www.brusson.com/LijingGarden/TourWeaver_LijingGarden.html

The way to do it is to edit the button and the png (pic) linked to the button.

thierry

Message posted by smooth on April-15-2009 at 2:48pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I have got much further than this in my tests but you will find you cannot move the buttons and keep a straight line nor can you add extra command buttons. Each button is link to a position that is controlled by the action script and the action script is not in the fullscreenbar.fla file it is being called from elsewhere. The big problem comes with the play and direction buttons when you attempt to move them from the cluster configuration.

Regards, Smooth  

Message posted by tbrusson on April-15-2009 at 3:41pm
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
Could you check this example (where the buttons were moved) :
http://www.brusson.com/LijingGarden2/TourWeaver_LijingGarden.html
to figure out if it could be a solution ?

best

thierry

Message posted by smooth on April-15-2009 at 4:04pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Thierry,

You show us all a completed fullscreen menu with all images changed to the same dimensions as each other and in a straight line positioned in the bottom right corner and I will be satisfied you are on the right track.

So far you haven't shown anything I haven't already achieved.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register