Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Burning tour to CD is driving me NUTS !! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by realtor jerry on May-03-2009 at 9:22am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Once again I am trying to learn how to burn a tour to CD. Have tried it several times in the past with little luck.
I have purchased "AutoRun Pro Enterprise" which is suppose to be the CD burner for Dummies. Guess I failed the test.
The instructions say to set-up a folder and put all the files to be burned in it, which I think I have done. I have changed the "autorun.inf" file to shellexecute=Tourweaver_yourtourname.html
and saved as type "all files" as per instructions in a Easypano thread.
I save and test and all I get is a blank screen.
If anyone is using this program and can help I would forever be indebted to you.
Thanks

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by Vince on May-03-2009 at 11:08am
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
Hi Jerry,
It's been a long time since I did this, but if I recall, the way I got it to work is to NOT have all the files in a folder when I burned them.   Not sure if we are using the same version, but with TW3.0 it would be opining the "flashvr" folder, dragging all those files to the burner and tossing the "autorun" in with the rest.
Hope it helps.
Vince

Message posted by mskp on May-03-2009 at 11:37am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Jerry!

Let me try to develop a step by step workflow for AutoRun Enterprise. I hope it will work.

Open AutoRun Pro Enterprise. It invites you to create a new project folder. Create one, in a folder you have created for. (to have things separated only).

A New Project window opens, where you can choose/check what you want to have included. Splash Screen, Screen Background, etc. In this case having only a main window will be enough. For this one you can uncheck everything, because main window opens by default. Click OK

Whats new window opens. Not important, click OK

There you should have the main page window.

Give it the size you want/need to have your tour in it. Setting here the same size as the settings of your tour in TW will not be so easy. You have to try to see what size serves. 800*600 in TW and setting 800*600 in AutoRun will give you a smaller window and with scrollbars. You have to find out which will be the best size. Not so difficult.

Next step. In the toolbar where those little stamps are, choose Add Explorer. Click on the main page. That will open a new window where you can insert your tour. At the right side of the screen, give that window a size. Choose under Explorer Type File. Click File name below and a browser tab shows up. Now something you could have done before or should do now, go to your folder where your TW tour is saved. Copy all the files and paste them in the folder you have created at the beginning of this project. To make things easier in case you have different things to load, create inside of that main folder one called tour. There paste the files from TW you have copied before. Now back to AutoRun. Under File name browse the files you have just copied in the Tour folder I suggested you to create. There, as an experienced TW user you know that you have to choose the html file that opens the Tour: Tourweaver_tourname.html

Once done use the Preview Page icon to see how it works. You can change the settings, size of the window, etc. Once you are satisfied, go to Project at the top of the program window and choose Save and Publish. There you can give a name an icon to your project etc, but the most important is to choose Create a Single Executable File. Save As window opens, give it a name and choose where to save it. It has not to be in the same folder you have created before. Once created you are done. You have just created a single file with all what you have loaded in the project in it.

I hope it is helpful.

Anything you should need, please let me know.

Good luck, Martin

Message posted by realtor jerry on May-03-2009 at 6:27pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Thanks Vince and Martin.
Not sure but I think I have it.
Martin, I did most everything you said except (did it before I saw your post), I did not create a Single Executable File, I changed the Tourweaver Shellexecute file as I stated in my original post. It seems to work that way. Not sure yet but I think my main problem is that I was trying to burn folders instead of files. I am trying to burn the tour to the small business card style CD's. I will put these in a tri-fold I have printed for prospective new customers. Can also use them in my real estate business for getting new listings.
I will let you know my results when I try to burn another project.
At least this will help others that are struggling as I have.

Thanks so much. That's what I like about this forum.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by rfh12002 on May-06-2009 at 3:08pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hey I use Longtions ARPE

If you get stuck email me on sales@actualeducation.co.uk Jerry - I use this everyday and I can talk you through it if youre still having problems.

F

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by realtor jerry on May-06-2009 at 3:15pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks, I have a few to burn as soon as I can order the business card size CDs. Can't seem to find them local. If I get stuck I'll shoot an email.
I know there are many post on this subject, maybe we can all get together and put it to bed this time. If I can master the basics I may just try to do a video tutorial.

-------------

Message posted by rfh12002 on May-06-2009 at 3:21pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Anytime

I keep the same basic folder structure for all my tours. So lets say I have a new project called 'Jerry's Tour'.

I make a folder on my desktop called 'Jerry's Tour'

In this i will make a folder called 'tour files' and all my published tourweaver files go in here.  When I make the Autorun Project I use the desktop folder 'Jerrys Tour' and, following the instructions written so well above, add the explorer file - point it a the tourweaver_tour.html file and off you go. You HAVE to remember that when you copy all of these to the disk (supposing you aren't creating an exe file) then dont copy the 'Jerrys Tour' folder to your disk - copy the CONTENTS or it won't autorun.

Want an example? I have a small 'postcard one' i made for my website which I can give you.

-------------

Message posted by rfh12002 on May-06-2009 at 3:22pm
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Incidentally, I make another folder in my 'Jerrys Tour' one called 'system files' and i put in the adobe flash download and link it up to a button on a page. If you get permission to do this, and thats easy, then it saves people having to download the driver.

One thing I have noticed - big tours can be jerky on autorun pages...

-------------

Message posted by rfh12002 on May-06-2009 at 3:28pm
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

If anyone can let me know if this works I'd appreciate it! This is a simple autorun file with a tourweaver html file.

http://www.actualeducation.co.uk/VirtualPostcards/Greyfriars%20Bobby%20Postcard.rar

-------------

Message posted by unouno on May-07-2009 at 12:49am
View unouno's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by unouno Search   Quote unouno Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
unouno
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2007
28 Posts
Hi rfh12002:

It worked for me!!

Regards

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register