Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: video export from 360 pano Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by DaMan on May-06-2009 at 6:49am
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

Hi all,

I decided to start a new thread because there are so many posts about this issue.  I have spent alot of time and effort experimenting with TW video export.  I tried screen capture with some success but it was always hit or miss with inconsistent results.  I have a some video editing backround so I came up with a solution using it.  I have posted a video sample that I am happy with.  It is only a sample video with camera movments and spinning text.  I made this DVD movie for a friend.  I can output almost any format from PAL/NTSC standard, to full HD, DVD or blue ray. 

http://www.avrtour.com/videogallery1.avi

If you do not have Xvid codec. Here is a MS media player codec file

http://www.avrtour.com/videogallerywm9.avi

Here is a flash embedded html.  The quality is much lower then dvd quality but I just wanted some feedback.

http://www.avrtour.com/gallerytest.html

This sample is 27 seconds long.  The original file uncompressed and is about 900MB, but I compressed this file to just under 3MB for easier downloading.   :)   Please let me know what you think.

DaMan

Message posted by realtor jerry on May-06-2009 at 8:08am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I like that very much, are you willing to share how you made it? That was a huge file to start with. Was it made from a 360 or did you use a video camera?

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by Thatone1785 on May-07-2009 at 11:10pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
The quality of the avi file is great - best I've seen done from a panorama... Personally, I'd slow the movement down quite a bit, but looks good. How did you do this?

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by DaMan on May-08-2009 at 7:33am
View DaMan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DaMan Search   Quote DaMan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DaMan
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
October-04-2007
111 Posts

Thanks Wil,

I build a custom 3d setup to record it.  I am working on adding 3d depth and also 3d virtual objects to it.  You are right about the camera pans being fast.  I put most of my effort into video quality and I wanted to test the performance of fast pans to see if it would studder on playback or degrade the quality.  As you can see it passed with flying colors. :) 

I will have another example of the 3d stuff next week. 

DaMan

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register