Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: forward scene Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by panoramik on May-11-2009 at 11:46am
View panoramik's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panoramik Search   Visit panoramik's Homepage www   Quote panoramik Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panoramik
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
May-19-2008
25 Posts
Hi, i have a problem with action "forward scene"
...on tourweaver 3.00 this action go to the next scene of the movie and continue play the movie. On tourweaver 4.00 just go to the next scene and stop play the movie.

Message posted by panoramik on May-12-2009 at 6:20am
View panoramik's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panoramik Search   Visit panoramik's Homepage www   Quote panoramik Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panoramik
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
May-19-2008
25 Posts
Maybe i have wrong about tourweaver 3.00, but i remember i have see this action on a tour of samples by easypano or on a tour at "vtour of the month".
And i asking is it possible (forward scene on a movie) and what is the different from the actions "next scene" and "forward scene"?

Message posted by panoramik on May-31-2009 at 3:17pm
panoramik
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
May-19-2008
25 Posts
Nobody???   

Message posted by bruxist on May-31-2009 at 9:56pm
View bruxist's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bruxist Search   Quote bruxist Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bruxist
Standard Member
Standard Member
New Zealand
February-12-2008
88 Posts

Hi panoramik, I believe that the "Forward action" steps the current scene forwards one movie frame at a time - a manual control to spin around your 360 rather than grabbing the image with the mouse.
The action "Next scene" should take you to the next movie scene as listed in your List window (top right).

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register