Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Invoke non default image Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by daikatana_ on May-11-2009 at 4:08pm
View daikatana_'s Profile Profile   Search for other posts by daikatana_ Search   Quote daikatana_ Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
daikatana_
Standard Member
Standard Member
Czech Republic
May-11-2009
6 Posts
Hello,

I have a question...

I have a virtual tour with about 10 scenes. First one is made default, so it loads when the tour is started. Is there a way to invoke another one to load at start up from within an html code?

Thanks

Karl

Message posted by Vince on May-11-2009 at 7:45pm
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
Any reason you don't just move the one you want to start first up to the top? Or are you wanting the viewer to have some element of control over where the tour starts?
Vince

Message posted by daikatana_ on May-12-2009 at 1:02pm
View daikatana_'s Profile Profile   Search for other posts by daikatana_ Search   Quote daikatana_ Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
daikatana_
Standard Member
Standard Member
Czech Republic
May-11-2009
6 Posts
Well, I want to keep the scene at the top. But I also want (need) to start the tour from different positions and places. The other option is to create more tours with the scenes I need to start first at the top but that is quite time and space consuming. So you were right, I want to have more control over where the tour starts, if it is possible...

Message posted by tomax on May-17-2009 at 4:57am
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts

Very interested in such a control solution too.

Message posted by Genseng on May-21-2009 at 4:41am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hello, welcome to the forum!

I think you can build several movies in the same project, for example movie1 starts from scene 1 and movie2 starts from scene2, and then publish sereval times with different movie as the default movie, these published resullts will have same scenes but with different default movies, then you can realize the effect you want just using one set of published files and several different "config_projectname.bin".

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by daikatana_ on May-21-2009 at 5:27am
daikatana_
Standard Member
Standard Member
Czech Republic
May-11-2009
6 Posts
It works! Thank you very much...

Karl

Message posted by daikatana_ on May-22-2009 at 4:13pm
daikatana_
Standard Member
Standard Member
Czech Republic
May-11-2009
6 Posts
I have another question regarding this matter. It is working great until I decide to rename the scenes inside Tourweaver which I need to do from time to time. When I rename them and then publish the tour it renames actual files of the scenes I renamed in Tourweaver to image0.jpg, image1.jpg and so on. And image0.jpg is the first scene in the tour. So the problem is when I publish another movie in the same tour with different first scene it also renames file of the first scene to image0.jpg. And when I use config from newly published movie, it reads first scene image0.jpg which is also first scene in previous tour, so when I run this on web, it displays the same scene as in a previous tour but with hot spots from the new.

I hope I made myself clear, I kind of confused myself even.

Thanks

Karl

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register