Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Lack of Scrollbar Problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Hoosier3D on May-11-2009 at 11:48pm
View Hoosier3D's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hoosier3D Search   Visit Hoosier3D's Homepage www   Quote Hoosier3D Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hoosier3D
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-21-2007
27 Posts
Due to the way tours are linked in our local MLS, our tours open in a browser window with all the toolbars, menu, etc. This poses a problem for those realtors who are using a lower resolution on their monitor (common problem unfortunately). No scrollbar appears this way and the bottom part of my tour, including thumbnails, is cut off much of the time.

I really don't want to reduce the size of my viewer templates just because of this.

Does anyone know of a way to edit the tour html file that is generated when publishing in Flash, so that I have the vertical scrollbar? I really need to figure this out soon!

Thanks to anyone who tries to help me! I really, really appreciate it!

-------------
Still learning the ropes.

Message posted by panoramik on May-12-2009 at 7:00am
View panoramik's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panoramik Search   Visit panoramik's Homepage www   Quote panoramik Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panoramik
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
May-19-2008
25 Posts
Because on the past i have the same problem, the only solution is to reduce the vertical size to 630px or to open the tour not on popup but to a new window and finally place the tour on a template wits can have the scroll bars.

Message posted by Hoosier3D on May-12-2009 at 5:00pm
View Hoosier3D's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hoosier3D Search   Visit Hoosier3D's Homepage www   Quote Hoosier3D Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hoosier3D
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-21-2007
27 Posts
Most of mine are 580 pixels or less in height, but this is still often leaving the bottom of my tour cut off in this horrid MLS system.

I actually think I am going to create a template HTML page with my logo and basic viewing tips, then a link to the actual tour underneath using the code provided in the ouput file. I think this will work fairly well without too much trouble. Maybe this is actually what you meant, but I think I got a little lost in the translation.

Thank you so much for taking time to reply!

-------------
Still learning the ropes.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register