Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: HotSpot to Popup issues Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by nerjaace on May-14-2009 at 8:01am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

Hi All, long time no visit! Been busy on a long video project but now am back on the Tourweaver :)

I am up to speed with the lastest version on TW4 but I am having a few troubles with the hotspots. I have a hotspot on a scene with an action to open a popup window. On my popup window I have a control button with an action to close the popup window. Those basic function works fine.

Now when I play the movie and click on the hotspot the movie stops, the popup window opens but when I click on close the popup windows closes ok but the movie remains paused. If I apply a secondary action the the close popup window button to resume play it takes me back to the beggining of the movie :(

Outside of the scene viewer I have soem control buttons that open popupwindows with links to pictures and all of these have close buttons and they work perfectly well and do not interrupt the movie.

I can work around this by having my popup window as an image on the hotspot but may be I am doing something wrong.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Message posted by carol on May-14-2009 at 11:02pm
View carol's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carol Search   Quote carol Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carol
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
April-21-2004
60 Posts

Hi nerjaace,

Do you mean something like this sample?

http://www.easypano.com/Gallery/Tourweaver400/test/TourWeaver_Project7.html

There is a hotspot on the first scene. Click it, movie stops and a popup window opens. Close the popup window, movie plays again.

Project download link: http://www.easypano.com/Gallery/Tourweaver400/test/Project7.zip

-------------
Best regards,
Carol
Easypano

Message posted by nerjaace on May-15-2009 at 4:17am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Thanks Carol, yes that is right. When the movie plays again does it always re-start that scene? What a shame??

Message posted by carol on May-15-2009 at 7:26am
View carol's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carol Search   Quote carol Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carol
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
April-21-2004
60 Posts
When the movie plays again, it re-starts from where it stops.

-------------
Best regards,
Carol
Easypano

Message posted by nerjaace on May-15-2009 at 8:56am
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

With the example you gave me above it retarts the scene from the start on my PC! Win XP IE6 Latest Flash Version.

Message posted by smooth on May-15-2009 at 1:10pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by carol on May-15-2009
When the movie plays again, it re-starts from where it stops.

No, it doesn't the movie starts from the very beginning again. As soon as you close the pop-up the movie track reverts to the very beginning.

Tested with:

• Windows XP SPIII, IE 7.0
  • Windows XP SPIII, Firefox 3.0.10
  • Windows XP SPIII, Google Chrome 1.0.154.65
  • Windows XP SPIII, Opera 9.64

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by nerjaace on May-15-2009 at 1:23pm
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Thanks Smooth, I'm glad its not just me :) I wish it was none of us.

Message posted by smooth on May-15-2009 at 4:04pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hmm,

After looking into this some more what Carol says is correct but ONLY if you allow the auto-pan of the movie to get to the Hotspot itself.

What I expected as I assume nerjaace did also is that it would continue from the Hotspot click position no matter how you get to that position. Either manual pan or auto-pan on the movie track.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by nerjaace on May-15-2009 at 5:22pm
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

Hi Smooth, not quite sure what you mean by "ONLY if you allow the auto-pan of the movie to get to the Hotspot itself"??

I cant see that option for looking :(

Message posted by smooth on May-16-2009 at 3:39am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by nerjaace on May-15-2009

Hi Smooth, not quite sure what you mean by "ONLY if you allow the auto-pan of the movie to get to the Hotspot itself"??

I cant see that option for looking :(

Allow the movie to auto-pan until you can see the Hotspot, once the Hotspot is in view click on it. When you close the pop-up image/window the tour will continue from where it was up to.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register