Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW3 Export Movie Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by BTerrien on May-14-2009 at 1:50pm
View BTerrien's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by BTerrien Search   Quote BTerrien Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
BTerrien
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-30-2008
2 Posts

When I export a movie it seems to only take the main "SlideShow" and not the copy that I made. I have also made the copy the "default movie".

My "SlideShow" is set up with the first sceen a still photo, then three 360s and the last two pictures are the floor plans. My 360s are set on 20 secs and the stills are set on 6 secs. When it first starts it looks good, the first still stays for about 6 secs then it fades out and in and then the 360s start and they look ok...a little grainy. Then last the floorplan fade in and then fade back out. The last two pics are the floorplans and the first one fades in and out, in about 1-2 seconds and then the other floor plan fade in and then out, in about 1-2 seconds. Why does the first still stay on for the right amount of time but the last two do not? Like I stated earlier I have adjusted the "copy" but I dont see any change when I re-export it. I have set the last two pictures to 30 seconds but still no change, they just flash on the screen for about 1-2 seconds.

Does any one have any idea why it is doing that?  Like I said I have made a copy of the "SlideShow" and then made the copy the "defalt movie" and then go to either mpeg 1 or 2 and set it at 30fps. and tell it "OK" Which is better 1 or 2?

Speaking of that. Why is that sometimes the movie will export and sometimes it just flashes on the screen and then only shows the first picture?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register