Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Absolute begginer need help Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by arvinkg on May-18-2009 at 9:43am
View arvinkg's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by arvinkg Search   Visit arvinkg's Homepage www   Quote arvinkg Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
arvinkg
Standard Member
Standard Member
Yugoslavia
May-18-2009
2 Posts
first of all I wish to say hello to everyone. I am new with TW 4 and I just dont know to start making simplest tours using integrated help (F1)..to please can someone give me a ling to complete step by step guide or to help me with step by step instructions..i was looking at video tutorial but without voice...it is very hard to follow.

Thank to anyone with good will to help to a new friend....Arvin

Message posted by rfh12002 on May-19-2009 at 2:34pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

ok basics first - do you have some images you can use to make your tour? if you don't then i can look for some which you can use.  Let me know and we can go from there.

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by arvinkg on June-11-2009 at 11:23am
View arvinkg's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by arvinkg Search   Visit arvinkg's Homepage www   Quote arvinkg Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
arvinkg
Standard Member
Standard Member
Yugoslavia
May-18-2009
2 Posts
hi..ok...I have made panorama in 360degree with Nodal ninja..so I have 10 images separated of thant panorama, or if you need I have stitched panorama..and from that panorama I have 360 degree QTVR...

what is easyest to use in order to make Virtual tour ...

i dont have problem making qtvr of 360 degree....problem is 360 x 180 qtvr....so what do you sugest to do in order to make virtual tour of 360 x 180 degree...

to use separated panorama photos + nadir+zenit, to use
just stitched 360 degree panorama or

what ever you say man..I am novice...thanks for help

Arvin

Message posted by mskp on June-13-2009 at 11:56pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi!
Welcome.
First step: you need to have an equirectangular or stitched image to get a 360x180 panorama. That stitched image is the one you have to load in Tourweaver. Not the 10 separated images as you called them, nor the QTVR.

Good luck.

Martin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register