Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Peek at flash variables? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by VoteSizingSteve on May-27-2009 at 9:29pm
View VoteSizingSteve's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VoteSizingSteve Search   Visit VoteSizingSteve's Homepage www   Quote VoteSizingSteve Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VoteSizingSteve
Standard Member
Standard Member
Colombia
May-15-2009
19 Posts
I'm wondering if it's possible to use a flash swf image to get a peek at some of the TW run-time variables (for example, which scene is currently being displayed). Anyone knows if flash can do this, or has any tips where to start, or samples?

Message posted by Genseng on June-17-2009 at 4:07am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hi VoteSizingSteve,

I don't know if I got what you said, but i think it will be a great idea. You just want to use a flash swf to show which scene is currently being displayed, just like the function of Thumbnail, when the viewer click the icon image in the thumbnail box, it will display the relative scene. And the icon images will be highlighted when the relative scene is displaying in the scene viewer. see the demos at http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-gallery.html# , you just want to use a swf file to replace the thumbnail's function. Did I get what you want? I have submitted this request to our PM, I think this will come true in the close future.

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by VoteSizingSteve on June-30-2009 at 3:20pm
View VoteSizingSteve's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VoteSizingSteve Search   Visit VoteSizingSteve's Homepage www   Quote VoteSizingSteve Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VoteSizingSteve
Standard Member
Standard Member
Colombia
May-15-2009
19 Posts
Actually, what I'm trying to do is somehow know the scene identifier (name/id/etc) from within an embedded flash. This will allow me to display 'flashy' information, rather than the quite bland current textarea field. It would also let me design elegant and useful "Contact Us" forms, instead of the rather bland "Email To" button.

I'd also like to be able to pass a scene identifier (name/id/etc) *to* the TourWeaver flash object, through the html, which would then be displayed, rather than have to go to the top scene every time the page loads - meaning I have to tell clients exactly how to navigate through everything to get to the scene I'm trying to show them.

With these two enhancements, tour builders like myself would be able to show multiple 'listings' from the same TW file, without having to build a separate page for each location.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register