Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: How come buttons disappears Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Brittan on May-28-2009 at 2:01pm
View Brittan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brittan Search   Quote Brittan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brittan
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
November-08-2008
45 Posts
I'm having an issue when switching buttons from the 'Mansion' UI to new designed buttons,
here is what i mean, Thanks

A second issue is with the start/stop action, that does not respect the pause and play the 'current' pano, but restarts from the first one...

-------------
Mac OS X Tiger Or Leopard - VMWare fusion 2.05

Message posted by willie on May-28-2009 at 3:26pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts
First a little background info.
Buttons are usually created in 3 states. Mouse off, mouse over and mouse click and are normally called eg arrow_right1.jpg arrow_right2.jpg and arrow_right3.jpg
When in TW you create a button and then select image, the 3 buttons are automatically assigned and everything works as expected. In your case, I think you may have deleted the 2nd and 3rd button state. Just search for them manually for each state. If you only ever had one button, the quickest thing to do would be to delete the button and recreate it then select the single button image again ie arrow_right1.jpg.
Not sure about your 2nd issue though. Might have something to do with the default movie track. Try creating a 2nd movie track and setting that as the default.

Willie

Message posted by Brittan on May-29-2009 at 11:35am
View Brittan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brittan Search   Quote Brittan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brittan
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
November-08-2008
45 Posts
Hello Willie,
Thanks for you answer, I have already done the conversion/replacement, my buttons are 3 states ones, not in gif because of the time waisted to index colors before saving for web.
I'm using .png file format in PS.
In my case i don't think about an image issue, all multi-state images are working well, just two are messing after an action as been asked.

PS. Most of buttons implemented in TW are mono state... Just playing on the opacity to give the impression of a 2 states when rolling over.

-------------

Message posted by willie on May-29-2009 at 11:44am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

The only other problem may be that the buttons in question are set to the "Toggle" position. If so, you must select images for both sides of the toggle.

Willie

Message posted by Brittan on May-30-2009 at 9:19am
Brittan
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
November-08-2008
45 Posts
No button is in "Toggle" position, because I'm using only the large button popup window, I replaced navigation arrows by a previous and next button. I got rid-off the toggle option in the play pause one.

Anyway, the App is full of little bugs that makes us waste a lot of time, instead of gaining some.

I have an other bug that I'll post next about "hint" colors and text.
Thanks again

-------------

Message posted by Genseng on June-03-2009 at 6:14am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hello Brittan, welcome to the forum!

we can't let the issue you described happen on our end, we want to test the issue in your project, could you please send your project files to us for testing? The project files should include a "xxx.tw' and a folder with the same name. if they are too large, please don't transfer by email, we will be highly appreciated if you compress them together and upload onto your server or the site http://www.filesend.net/ , then tell us the download link. Thanks very much in advance.

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by Brittan on June-05-2009 at 10:37am
Brittan
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
November-08-2008
45 Posts
Hello Genseng,

Thanks a lot for your Help, I paste here what you talled me, it can help someone else:

"We have found the reason for the "help" button disappear, in the button"s properties panel, you can find the name of the button "Aide" are as same as its hint. I add a "0" in the name of the button, then the problem is resolved."

Thanks again for the help!
Regards

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register