Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: I just want to say Bye Bye!! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jordi on June-12-2009 at 7:30am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Hi everyone from this forum, I would like to thank the people that have been helping me in using this soft during almost 2 years, I have to admit that I was not very happy with the soft, but somehow helped me in finding my way...

Now I just find a new way of doing my jobs, and I just wanted to say thanks to smooth, dave, morten, martin, and many other people that were helping in my issues, also carolin some times, jejeje

So have good luck and hope to see you in other forums

-------------
visita3d.com

Message posted by use2bkewl on June-12-2009 at 12:05pm
View use2bkewl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by use2bkewl Search   Quote use2bkewl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
use2bkewl
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-16-2005
62 Posts
What software are you using now? Myself I use a few different ones for different situations

Message posted by smooth on June-13-2009 at 6:08am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Jordi,

I think most, as they expand their knowledge and meet limitations move on to more challenging software. Still, other times we like to use the simplicity and GUI functions of Tourweaver. I certainly don't limit myself to any one solution. Anyway - good luck with your ventures, we are sure to cross paths.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register