Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Button to influence the rotating speed Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by VisitVista on June-18-2009 at 1:25pm
View VisitVista's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VisitVista Search   Visit VisitVista's Homepage www   Quote VisitVista Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VisitVista
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
January-27-2009
3 Posts

My experience is that the rotating speed of a tour is a constant source off discussing with viewers of my tours. The speed is different per pc-configuration, internet connection and most of all a personal perception. The speed I find ok is way to fast for someone else, and visaversa.

On this Forum you can find out how to influence the rotating speed, but it still is fixed after you publish the tour.

My request is to have a button like a speed-dial, so the viewer can adjust the speed to his needs. In that way all technical influences can be overruled.

Easypano, what do you think about this?

VisitVista

Message posted by Genseng on June-19-2009 at 6:11am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hello,

It is a good idea, but I am afraid there may be some difficult to make it now, However, I will submit this to our PM. I hope this feature comes true in the close future.

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register