Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: YouTube Video Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Kerry Rudy on June-19-2009 at 7:12pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
I just finished this video and put it up on YouTube and my web site. EP could make it easier. I got my pay rate down to minus $5 per hour! I would appreciate C&C.

YouTube Link

Video is going to become more and more important in our industry. Companies like ColdwellBanker and Century 21 are making their corporate presence on YouTube. Video only on their corporate site.

These can be good for business web sites also.

Kerry

Message posted by rfh12002 on June-20-2009 at 7:55am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Oh that IS smooth (no pun intended given names on this forum...)

Couple of comments...

1/ Your quality is far crisper than anything I've managed using screen capture software

2/ I didn't watch it all the way to the end (had to run) but do you make it clear that there are links to the, far more interactive, version on the website?

Just a thought.

Forrest

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on June-20-2009 at 8:09am
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
Forrest, Yes, I would put a link in the description and the audio. I did comment that it was made from a tour. I don't know where the tour is. Thanks for commenting.

Kerry

Message posted by realtor jerry on June-20-2009 at 8:40am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Have to agree that this is the best quality from a VT that I've seen on YouTube.
What do you mean by "I got my pay rate down to minus $5 per hour!"?
Do you care to share with us how you accomplished this quality?

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on June-20-2009 at 9:28am
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
Jerry, The minus refers to the time spent figuring out how to put on YouTube. The video is a combination of EP movie and Camtasia. I caputured the floor plan in Camstasia. No matter what type of video you select in Tourweaver the frame rate will be 25fps even if it says 29.97 in the speed window. If put on YouTube at 29.97, the 25fps video will shudder. So the video has to be uploaded in a 25fps format. The video time out of EP does not match the tour time. This expands one's vocabulary when trying to match up the floor plan and the basic movie. Also as I have said earlier, TW4 plays back differently in Firefox than in IE. I can only imagine matching up audio. This is why I say EP could help make this easier by encoding both Map and tour and having audio determine length of sceene.

The video was rendered WMV, 5mps HD 720p which is at 25fps.

Hope this helps

Kerry

Message posted by rfh12002 on June-20-2009 at 5:22pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts
It would also look great with one of those overlays (a la sky) along the bottom with your website address just slightly overlaid at a transparency of about 95 percent opaque. I can recommend software if you need it.

-------------

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on June-20-2009 at 8:57pm
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
I can do that (I think). I also need to put the website address on the ending. I will be puting one up probably tomorrow. I will let you know if I can't do it. Thanks for the comment and the offer.

Kerry

Message posted by realtor jerry on June-21-2009 at 8:44am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
So Kerry, if I understand you correctly you are just doing a screen capture of the tour as it plays? I use CaptureCam. Not concerned with the map as I rarely ever use them.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by rfh12002 on June-21-2009 at 8:57am
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Software I use for screen capture is CamStudio (its free and seems to be ok)

and the overlay software (amongst other things) is VideoWebWizard 2.0 - quite cheap.

-------------

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on June-21-2009 at 5:02pm
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
Jerry, I use the video out of Tourweaver for the base video and Camtasia in IE to capture the floor plan. I think the floorplan is what makes a virtual tour. I make a video DVD for people to view on their TV so people didn't have to crowd around the computer and they would have a keepsake. A Realtor friend told me about his success using YouTube. So I decided to give it a go. Most of the stuff in real estate is awful. Just like looking at Visual Tours in video.

Kerry

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register