Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Video or swf in Tours (Not pop up) Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by nerjaace on July-02-2009 at 2:20pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts

I have recently seen a really neat effect of placing video within a virtual tour. For example when you pan across a room the TV is playing or the flames in the fireplace are roaring away. I have also seen this example on this forum before. Is this something Easypano are looking to introduce?? I think it really brings a tour to life.

The way I have always looked at the situatioin of Video Vs 360 is that with video if you are using for a tour of a property very little is moving and the user has no interaction. 360 offers far more interaction and if you had the added bonus of moving elements then thats when reality creeps in. I am really hoping for a positive answer on this :)

Message posted by smourt on July-17-2009 at 7:28am
View smourt's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smourt Search   Quote smourt Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smourt
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
May-06-2008
2 Posts

I am also hoping something like this comes about... this is not possible currently

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register