Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: ComboBox question Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by realtor jerry on July-06-2009 at 1:27pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I have done a search and came up with nothing.
I have seen tours where in the comboBox the image name would have a space in it, example "Living room" instead of "Living_room" or "Living-room". I tried this and could not publish it until the space between the names were filled.
My question is how to use the image name without the _- in between the names in the comboBox. I know it can be done as I have seen it before.
Here is my latest example with a ComboBox to help explain. Tour is not finished. http://realty360tours.com/pro_tour/jmoo/jmoo/TourWeaver_jmoo.html

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by smooth on July-06-2009 at 1:43pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
The image name should be living_room.jpg etc and you change the name in the Properties and Actions area.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by nerjaace on July-06-2009 at 2:05pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Jerry, you can also right click in the Scene Name list and rename it there.

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-06-2009 at 2:16pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Thanks for the quick responses but neither seems to work.
Smooth, there is no way to change it in the Properties and actions area that I can find.
Nerjaace, If you change it in the Scene Name box on the right it will not publish with a space in the name.

Any other suggestions?

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by mskp on July-06-2009 at 3:43pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Jerry!

I just did, as nerjaace said and changed it on the scene list. Even without opening again the "Combobox" -  "List Values" the name changed. With space, without space whatever you need or want. Here it works OK.
Smooth meant to change it under "Properties and Actions" of each scene, which also works and you will notice the change under scene name from the scene list at the right. It is the same. It works.

Good luck, Martin

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-06-2009 at 4:14pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks Martin, I went back and changed under Properties and Actions and it also changes it in the scene name as you stated. But did you try to publish it? When I published it it would not publish because there is now a space between the words.

-------------

Message posted by mskp on July-06-2009 at 9:40pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Jerry!

Sorry for checking so late. I first just previewed it, but now after your post I published it as a test and it worked again. I changed some names, writing others in capital letters and they changed simultaneously in the combo-box and finally published it without any problem. I used the Lijing Garden tour that comes with TW 4.0, changing the names there.
As a test try to make the same in another tour, not the one you are actually working at right now. See what happens. Maybe there is another issue with that particulary tour.

I know as almost everybody here in this forum (Smooth wrote more than once about that) that there are some guidelines to follow regarding the name of the images. As far as I understand that refers to the images loaded, not the name that finally appears in the tour itself. When you check the folder of the tour and in it the Scene folder, the names of the images have nothing to do with the name you assigned to each one in the combo-box for instance. Here it is where you have to respect that "golden rule" mentioned above.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by nerjaace on July-07-2009 at 5:52am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Jerry, are you uploading all the publish files as new or just some of them? It seems straneg as I change the names very frequently and have no issues with it. WinXP and IE6.

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-07-2009 at 9:10am
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Martin, when I changed the "scene name" over on the right side it changes in the combo box as it is suppose to. But if I have spaces in the name it will not publish, I get an error message. When I get home I'll check the scene folder and see what it has as a file name.
Nerjaace, I publish everything that Tourweaver provides. All I do is change the code for the bgcolor and add the code to center the tour. I do try to remember to optimize before publishing.

I am on my old computer and will try to publish a new tour when I get home.
Thanks for the help, I will post the results.

-------------

Message posted by realtor jerry on July-07-2009 at 7:03pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

OK, I'm at home and here is what I did.
I made a complete new tour from the old one by changing the name so as not to mess-up my original. I then went to the scene name under List on the right side. I removed all the _ and replaced it with a space between the words. Clicked publish, when the files popped-up I opened the scene folder and the images of course had a space between them. So I changed them all back to what they should be and uploaded to my server.
I didn't get any error's when uploading but the images are not playing in the tour. Here is the results: http://realty360tours.com/pro_tour/jmoo-test/jmoo-test/TourWeaver_jmoo-test.html  As you can see the images without a space in the ComboBox are fine but the images I changed are not showing.
Any ideas or help would be appreciated. The very first image had a space so to see anything you will have to use the ComboBox drop down to navigate.

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register