Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 4.00.090710 is released Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on July-12-2009 at 10:52pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Hi all,

Tourweaver 4.00 is updated and the latest builder is 4.00.090710.

In the latest builder, the following bugs are fixed:

1.The background color setting issue of hint of hotspot. There's no "transparence" option for border and bg. color of hotspot in Preferences.
2.In Email to action, the body text can be formatted with newlines, but after the tour is published, when the email to action is triggered, the email body text ignores the newlines.
3.Issue about printing a Tourweaver "screenshot".

The following features are improved or changed:

1.New fullscreen bars are added under resouce folder of Tourweaver, in which "previous scene" and "next scene" actions are available. (Note: please refer to Tourweaver 4.00 Help Topics-> Publishing Settings ->General Page for detailed instructions on how to use the fullscreen bars.)
2.Considering the fluency of playing of a tour, the number of imported scenes should be less than or equal to 200.

Download Tourweaver 4.0 Here

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by Brittan on July-14-2009 at 10:48am
View Brittan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brittan Search   Quote Brittan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brittan
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
November-08-2008
45 Posts
Hello,

Just installed last build of TW 4.0.
The Preview is asking:
To view virtual tour properly, Flash Player 9.0.28 or later version is needed. Please download the latest version of Flash Player and install it on your computer.

But I've Flash Player 10.0.22.87 installed, what can I do please!

BTW, thanks for fixing the Hint issue
---------------------------------------
I'm under XP pro SP3 and VMware Fusion 2.0.1. OSX 10.4.11 Tiger

-------------
Mac OS X Tiger Or Leopard - VMWare fusion 2.05

Message posted by VoteSizingSteve on July-17-2009 at 2:07pm
View VoteSizingSteve's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VoteSizingSteve Search   Visit VoteSizingSteve's Homepage www   Quote VoteSizingSteve Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VoteSizingSteve
Standard Member
Standard Member
Colombia
May-15-2009
19 Posts
I'm finding the new version is very buggy - how can I download an older install?

Message posted by Brittan on July-18-2009 at 6:06pm
View Brittan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brittan Search   Quote Brittan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brittan
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
November-08-2008
45 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by VoteSizingSteve on July-17-2009I'm finding the new version is very buggy - how can I download an older install?
--------------------------------------
I agree with you VoteSizingSteve...
Only a few minor bugs have been resolved, after 6, very long months...
Last promises were made in december !!!
Nothing new about fluidity in auto-rotation, nothing about new features...
What is doing the developer team !!!
Promising that TW4 is the best virtual tour software is just a merchandising way to make us feel dummies.
I have never seen a so slow team...
I cannot accept that it is necessary to send linked pictures in the forum, just to describe an unresolved 'hint' bug issue...

When I received a personal message from the team spokesman saying
Quote: We have tested your project, we find it is a small bug of Tourweaver 4.00, our programmers are working on it, and this will be fixed in the next update of Tourweaver 4.00. thanks very much for your feedback, we will inform you at the first time when there is any news about this.
I cannot agree that I'm the only concerned user...

Most of the time a forum is here for expressing our congrats, suggestions and frustrations...

This is suppose to be a worldwide forum, not meant for team personal mail messages... What about internal mail PM's...
Id like to be in connexion with other users...

Costumers are paying very dear for this app, which pretend to be the best.... (KRpano, FlashPanoPlayer, Gipapano, PTGui, Pano2VR... etc. are Apps like this one with a little bit of knowledge are costing less than 100$....
But they do what they promise, slow motion without this sparkling/glittering/blinking, All this apps are adapted to flash player 10....

This is not a flame war, this is for me, a big fed-up to render/publish every test I make because of a 'previewing' not working button with a stupid message asking me to update the Flash Player, when I've got the last one...

Bad tests, bad work and no way to get back to an earlier working version...

Please !!! For Smooth, don't try to moralize and try to send our messages to teams bug reports, when this is for you a commercial deal that you seem to have with EasyPano 'INC'

Thanks for reading.

I count on you! USERS, to be a little beat more courageous about what you expect the soft to do or not to do.

-------------

Message posted by smooth on July-19-2009 at 2:52am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Brittan on July-18-2009

Please !!! For Smooth, don't try to moralize and try to send our messages to teams bug reports, when this is for you a commercial deal that you seem to have with EasyPano 'INC' Thanks for reading.

I count on you! USERS, to be a little beat more courageous about what you expect the soft to do or not to do.

I can assure you I have no commercial dealing with Easypano, I'm a user the same as you (forum Since 2002) - nor do I use a MAC computer. The problems you experience I do not find such a problem.

"If" people are upset they'll certainly express their opinions here on the forum as they have previously. The fact they haven't or aren't to your expectations possibly means the issues you experience aren't worrying others as much as you.

Whatever preconceived idea you have about me would appear to be completely wrong. I offer support when I choose, from the goodness of my heart - when time permits if people are courteous. I spend many hours keeping this forum free of spam and unappropriated users, deleting spammers daily.

If you or any others have complaints, suggestions or require general support you are all welcome to post your comments here on the Easypano forums. If you want direct support the correct method is to contact support@easypano.com Hopefully if you ask in a clear, concise and nice manner somebody will answer you. Just don't make the assumption that it will be me.

The forum is for users to interact with users and general news from Easypano.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Brittan on July-19-2009 at 7:22am
Brittan
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
November-08-2008
45 Posts
Sorry, Smooth, but I'm very frustrated to have to publish my projects every x minutes to check what worked, because of this impossible Flash version preview.

6 Months between 2 version, with no major improvement is also very tiring.

BTW it is not easy to understand for a simple user as I'm to click on your linked web site... Sorry if i made a mistake
Quote:
Check out smooth360.info software recommendations.
Contact me for personal camera & panorama making tuition.

-------------

Message posted by smooth on July-19-2009 at 7:54am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
An affiliate association is quite a bit different to a commercial agreement or arrangement. Any person with a website can apply to be part of an affiliate program. Not so much different to running Google Ads or Adsense etc.

Whilst I understand your frustration, I like the majority of others don't experience the problems you do. Possibly because we use PC's not MAC's?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Brittan on July-19-2009 at 3:06pm
Brittan
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
November-08-2008
45 Posts
Quote: Whilst I understand your frustration, I like the majority of others don't experience the problems you do. Possibly because we use PC's not MAC's?Regards, Smooth [/QUOTE]
I have chosen TW4 to be used on Mac, because of this notice
How to apply Tourweaver on Mac machine?

But it talks about TW 3...
Adobe suites are working fine on Macs and PC!
Even Microsoft Office is in 2008 in the Mac version...
This not for me a question of platform or even a question of market, this is a question of knowledge and multi-plate-form know how.

Most of new apps are developed with QT... which is Intel and unix compatible.
I'm not working on a Mac eventually vs PC, I'm working on a dual core intel processor under a Unix like system...

Anyway, this is not our discussion that is going to make progress in the issues encountered. Sorry!
But thanks for your Help and your involvement

-------------

Message posted by tbrusson on July-20-2009 at 3:11am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
For the preview problem, you could check a few things :

- make a clean install of TW4 (that is deleting the previous folder and re installing it and activating it through internet with your serial number) ; try the preview on the sample provided (LinjingGarden)

- checking adobe website with last update of adobe flash reader and see if it detects any update (it should not since you seem to have the last update)

- check other online websites using flash (not necessarely pano flashs website, any flash base website) and see if you encounter any problem of version viewing them on your browser.

This should not be not a specific mac problem since the virtualization process makes like a pc (but for some video card and specific application). Using parralels (equivalent of virtualization) on mac, TW4 preview is OK.

thierry

Message posted by Brittan on July-20-2009 at 4:56am
Brittan
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
November-08-2008
45 Posts
Thank you Thierry, I'll give a try to your advises

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register