Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Hotspots does not autostart the scene Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by KVS Setty on August-04-2009 at 7:39am
View KVS Setty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by KVS Setty Search   Visit KVS Setty's Homepage www   Quote KVS Setty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
KVS Setty
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
July-30-2009
7 Posts
Hi all,
I am trying TW4.0, I have small problem, help appreciated.

I made tour with few equis qnd created hotspots and interlinked . All the hotspots work properly ,but here is a small hitch:

When i click on some hotspots, the linked panos opens and start playing automatically ( auto rotating) ,but on some other hotspots the linked panos opens but does not start playing automatically (auto rotating). why is it so? ,I want them also to play automatically.

Where I might have gone wrong. Can some experts (Gurus) help me here ,Please.

However, when I click auto play movie button. the tour starts from the beginning that is from the first pano, not from the current scene.

-------------
KVSSetty

Message posted by smooth on August-05-2009 at 5:26am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
You must assign the movie track to the scene.

You can have multiple movie tracks if you choose but you must select one movie track that has "auto-rotate" enabled.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by KVS Setty on August-05-2009 at 7:09am
View KVS Setty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by KVS Setty Search   Visit KVS Setty's Homepage www   Quote KVS Setty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
KVS Setty
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
July-30-2009
7 Posts
Hello Smooth,
Thanks for the early reply.But where do i assign the movie track to the scene ?.
this is something i could not find. you mean in the general tab of publish window the default movie setting, which i have set SlideShow and auto play checked.

And there is only one movie in the MovieRec panel and it is SlideShow that's all.

Hope you understood my problem or let me explain in simple terms

Say I have 3 panos A ,B and C. I have made a tour by these panos.

In pano A ,the first pano in the tour, I have made two hotspots S1 and S2 linked to B and C respectively.

while previewing , when I click hotspot S1,pano B opens and start playing (rotating automatically) where as when I click S2 ,pano C opens but does not start rotating, I need to drag left mouse to pano and tilt the pano C.

Trying to find out the reason since yesterday and unable to find the solution.

Tried publishing and same problem persists.
Please note I am on trial version and just evaluating before making a purchase.

And in the published tour, i am also getting the following error while loading, but still i able to play the tour once the error is dismissed.

Error #2044:
Unhandled IO Error Event. text=error #2035:URL not found.

I have very little knowledge of flash/flex errors.

-------------
KVSSetty

Message posted by smooth on August-05-2009 at 7:18am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
I think you will do better to send the project file to support@easypano.com along with your explanation. As it stands, it sounds you have done everything right but without seeing it is very hard to diagnose.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register