Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: New User To Tourweaver - Pls help Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by sthambi on August-16-2009 at 12:33pm
View sthambi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sthambi Search   Quote sthambi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sthambi
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-16-2009
3 Posts

Hello Everyone

I am very new to tourweaver. I have watched videos and gone through the help materials. But honestly it doesn't help and even if i follow the same thing nothing is showing up. I have spherical images and created a new project and selected skin. Added my spherical image using the plus sign (added more than two and also one just to check). Double click on the scene viewer and when i choose immersive it is showing up. Clicked preview nothing is showing up.

I would greatly appreciate everyone's help. right now i want to know is create link to different places which i shot yesterday of the same location. Have 3 spherical images. Do not know how to do that.

I am looking forward to hear from everyone of you. Thanks in advance!

-------------
thambi

Message posted by smooth on August-16-2009 at 1:27pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
G'day Thambi,

Welcome to the Easypano forum.

Are you saying you cannot see any image when you select preview?

If so, we need more information. What operating system and version? PC or Mac? Are you Spherical images truly equirectangular I.E 2: 1 aspect ratio, say - 5000x2500?

Have you put a ticket into Easypano support?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by sthambi on August-16-2009 at 3:22pm
View sthambi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sthambi Search   Quote sthambi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sthambi
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-16-2009
3 Posts

Hi

It's windows. And it's purely equirectangular. Actually i dont know the exact workflow. That's why i am here. I dont know what i am exactly doing but suddenly i see sometimes i dont. But i want to know the clear step by step workflow to create a tour where i can even do links like the samples in the website.

And it's 14000 x 7000 pixels little high definition. Hope it helps for me to get the step by step workflow. Thanks!

-------------
thambi

Message posted by sthambi on August-16-2009 at 6:57pm
sthambi
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-16-2009
3 Posts

It seems like everybody who raise questions in this forum will get only one reply asking questions. Sorry if i am wrong. But i have noticed so many questions got only one answer(not really answers though).

Not really helpful. I guess i have to find out by myself. Thanks everyone though! :)

-------------
thambi

Message posted by Vince on August-16-2009 at 8:12pm
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
I suggest this only because I made the same mistake, but are you sure that your tour has a viewer window?
Vince

Message posted by smooth on August-17-2009 at 2:09am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
I would suggest that 14000x7000 is too large and you are hitting memory limits.

There are video tutorials for workflow and people are generally happy enough to answer questions here on the forum but don't expect immediate replies we all have a life as well.

The program is quite simple and easy to understand so with a little amount of thought you should be able to struggle through.

As Vince pointed out, be sure you have added a viewer window to the skin.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register