Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW 4: floorplan 2 levels fullscreen Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mstoss on August-18-2009 at 6:44am
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
Hello,

I have created a limited screen size project with 2 floorplans and 2 buttons accordingly to switch between them. Works just fine. Now my client asks me to make it fullscreen as well. Until now I used Pano2Vr for this, but now I wanted to give it a try with TW4. When I just open the fullscreen version, the buttons don't show up, naturally. How do I best handle this?

Any help greatly appreciated

Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by smooth on August-18-2009 at 10:53am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Hello Michael,

You will have to run with the 100% x 100% of the available window instead of going full screen as far as I can envisage.

Until Easypano allow us to place our own menus/buttons on the fullscreen version. It is a limitation of Tourweaver that requires immediate attention.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mstoss on August-18-2009 at 11:34am
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
Hello Smooth,

thank you for shedding light on this. Meanwhile I realised, that the EP gallery examples with multiple floorplans are working with only one floorplan at the time iin fullscreen mode. You have to leave fullscreen mode, switch the floor and then enter fullscreen again. So it's obvious that I wanted TW to do things which it isn't able to to.

Thank you once again,

Yours,
Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by gyrapix on September-03-2009 at 3:41am
View gyrapix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by gyrapix Search   Visit gyrapix's Homepage www   Quote gyrapix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
gyrapix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
September-03-2009
14 Posts

Hi I had the same problem but overcame it by.. create a hot spot on the stairs (scene and map) that as well as linking to new scene also linked to the other map, so during navigation in full screen the map automatically changes as you go up and down the stairs.

Hope this helps

Stuart

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register