Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: uploading with dreamweaver Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by hillbilly on August-18-2009 at 3:08pm
View hillbilly's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by hillbilly Search   Quote hillbilly Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
hillbilly
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-18-2009
3 Posts

does anyone have the code to upload my tour within a webpage and not as a popup page.  I would like to have my tour imbedded on a page without having to click to launch tour.  Thanks for your help!

Message posted by smooth on August-18-2009 at 3:55pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Tourweaver creates two HTML pages. Simply use the code from the second HTML page and discard the first.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by hillbilly on August-19-2009 at 1:42pm
View hillbilly's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by hillbilly Search   Quote hillbilly Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
hillbilly
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-18-2009
3 Posts

Thank You!

Message posted by hillbilly on August-27-2009 at 9:53pm
hillbilly
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-18-2009
3 Posts

Smooth,

Maybe you can help me.  I purchased Studio 2009 just two weeks ago. Tourweaver apparently has a bug - hotspots do not work on Scenes. I have read the manual and tried many options. I am also very familiar with Flash 8 - CS4.  I CAN'T GET ANY CUSTOMER SUPPORT! Can you guide me as to how to deal with the fact that there is little to no customer support. Or should I just get my money back? Thanks for any advice. 

Message posted by tbrusson on August-27-2009 at 10:59pm
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
Can you point out your workflow for hotspot and what you try to do because hotspots are working on TW

Thierry

Message posted by smooth on August-28-2009 at 2:04am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Yes, hotspots should work fine.

We need to know more about your operating system and your workflow in exact steps.

You should make 100% sure that everything Tourweaver outputs is uploaded to your server without modification and keep the file structure exact. (except the "original" HTML files if you have replaced them).

This may be relevant:
If you are trying to manipulate code for a Flash website you will come up short because the program is not designed with this in mind. Even with limited success it would be in Flash 9/10 and AS3. (Where as Flash 8 is based around AS2).

The work around is to use an iframe and not upset the directory structure of the output.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register