Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Cant edit TAB Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Terry Nam on August-19-2009 at 10:38am
View Terry Nam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Terry Nam Search   Quote Terry Nam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Hi All

I cant seem to edit the tab 'Virtual tour created by.....'

Never normally have a problem, I just go to view source and change what I need to but just recently it wont let me edit the document?

-------------
Terry
Nikon D300(Sept08), Sigma 8mm, agnos short

Message posted by willie on August-19-2009 at 4:03pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi Terry,

I assume you are trying to change the html file created with Panoweaver ?

Anyway, I don't usually publish single panos with Panoweaver, but I did try it to see if I could edit the html. I used Notepad++ and it was no problem to edit and save. When I ran the tour and checked the tab wording, everything was as I expected. Not sure what could be causing your problem.

Willie

Message posted by smooth on August-20-2009 at 1:00am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Panoweaver doesn't have an option "within" the program to change the HTML page title. As Willie pointed out you can change this with any HTML editor program even something as simple as note pad.

Maybe it is because the file is "Read Only"? In this case right mouse click and un-check the Read-Only box and hit apply. Then you can edit and save the document.

or did you mean with Tourweaver?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Terry Nam on August-20-2009 at 4:45am
View Terry Nam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Terry Nam Search   Quote Terry Nam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Thanks guys.

It's TW. I normally save to the C drive, then open the HTML file, change the bit relating to tour created by.....close and save changes....then publish the folder to the server.

-------------
Terry

Message posted by smooth on August-20-2009 at 5:48am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
[Topic moved to Tourweaver forum]

Message posted by willie on August-20-2009 at 6:06am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi Terry

The 'Virtual tour created by.....'   text can be replaced within TW and will be saved with the skin for future use. You will find the tab in the main window section. Just be sure no other element is selected and you will find it in the Properties & Actions panel.

Hope that helps

Willie

Message posted by smooth on August-20-2009 at 8:27am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Terry Nam on August-20-2009
I normally save to the C drive

Does this mean you saved elsewhere this time around?
It sounds like a case of "Read/Write" privileges across drives. This is pretty common when using Windows Vista etc. You just have to adjust the privileges.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Terry Nam on August-21-2009 at 5:30am
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Thanks guys - Cracked it! sometimes the answer is right in front of  you.

OK, next question. My loading page is centered but my tour is always on the left? In the past I have been able to change the source code, but cant anymore. see http://www.terrynamvr.co.uk/9_chelt_tour/9_chelt_tour/TourWeaver_9_chel_tour.html

-------------
Terry

Message posted by smooth on August-21-2009 at 5:50am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
You have your skin loading at 100% x 100% but you have no need for it. Unless you also want the viewer to be 100% x 100% and make the necessary adjustments.

Set the skin back to the actual size and then centre the tour via the HTML.

Quote: Originally posted by Terry Nam on August-21-2009

Thanks guys - Cracked it! sometimes the answer is right in front of you.

So what was it exactly you had in front of you?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Terry Nam on August-22-2009 at 4:22am
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Willie brought it to my attention in the main window section and there it was, right in front of me!

Thanks to both of you.

-------------
Terry

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register