Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: How to upload my gallery on a website Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by victor on August-30-2009 at 2:59pm
View victor's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by victor Search   Quote victor Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
victor
Standard Member
Standard Member
Portugal
August-30-2009
1 Posts
hello

I have no knowlenge about html
Can somebody else tell me how to upload easily my tourweaver gallery?
witch server or programs are the best to upload virtual tours gallerys compatible with tourweaver software?

I need one easy system to upload my gallerys in some server than give only the html code to my clients!

All help about programs and tips are welcome!

Thanks

Message posted by salvador on August-30-2009 at 7:17pm
View salvador's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by salvador Search   Quote salvador Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
salvador
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2009
64 Posts

hello

Victor, to upload files to a server, Use CuteFTP 8 Professional

1. Upload through "CuteFTP 8 Professional" all the files generated inside the carpet, created by tourweaver.

2. To see it in action, type on the URL address www.yourdomain.com/thenameofyourfilecreated.html

-------------
Regards, Sal

Message posted by smooth on August-31-2009 at 9:22am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Hello Victor,

Welcomes to the Easypano forums.

Uploading your files to your server requires a FTP program (software) and the best "Free" example I have seen is Filezilla "Client" in fact I now use this over any of the paid versions I have.

When you upload you must select or create a directory/folder and then upload all of the files that Tourweaver produces and place a copy of them in this folder/directory.

I.E: You create a folder on your server called "tour_1" you would upload "all" of the files Tourweaver outputs into this folder including the .html files that Tourweaver creates. If your Tourweaver tour was called say "mytour" once uploaded you would find it's address via the web would be:

www.yourwebsitename.com/tour_1/Tourweaver_mytour.html

Tip: If you were to "change" the name of your Tourweaver_mytour.html to simply "index.html" you shorten your web address to www.yourwebsitename.com/tour_1/ and as an added bonus prevent people from accessing your "tour_1" directory (apart from the index.html file).

Of course you can create as many folders/directories as you like on the server and place separate tours within them.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-31-2009 at 12:14pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Hello Victor and welcome to the forum.
Reading your post it seems you do not have a hosting service, is that correct.
I use Yahoo hosting service, unlimited space, and it is called "Sitebuilder". The sitebulder program has a FTP included so it can all be done with one service. After you upload to the server all you will need to do is give a link to the customer.
With the Yahoo hosting you can also build a website as well as host your tours. No HTML coding is required. They have 24 hour "live body" phone support, not sure that will be available in Portugal. It's cheap, about $12US a month.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register