Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Help-1 of 3 radar spots has issues in TW4 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by shill on September-07-2009 at 2:44pm
View shill's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by shill Search   Quote shill Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
shill
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-22-2009
13 Posts
I have perused the forums and knowledge base. I have adjusted, deleted, and re-adjusted to no avail. The silly thing is not working. It worked previously, but there were problems on the FTP end so I rebuilt the whole tour.

I have have re-arranged hotspots and radar spots so the scanning area is not hidden, and scaled back the size so the scan area does not overlap.

It shows the scan area on the map (it is not supposed to until you click on it), but when you click on it-it does not move. The other two work properly. They don't show the radar scan area until you click them and then they scan. When you click a new one, the scan area on the other is gone. That is the way I want it. I can't figure out why this one guy is not working.

I have attached a link to a screenshot so you can see what I am having trouble describing in text!

Any ideas?

Thanks-Stephani
TW 4 on Mac using Windows XP via Parallel      Screenshot

Message posted by Vince on September-07-2009 at 3:30pm
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
Can you post a link so we can take a look?
Vince

Message posted by shill on September-07-2009 at 3:41pm
View shill's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by shill Search   Quote shill Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
shill
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-22-2009
13 Posts
I just updated my post to include a link. Should have done that to start with!

Message posted by shill on September-09-2009 at 1:26am
shill
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-22-2009
13 Posts
Support got me fixed up. I had a hotspot and radar spot that were named similarly. When I renamed, the problem went away.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register