Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Snow Leopard Safari 4.0.3 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by enviropix on September-08-2009 at 5:42pm
View enviropix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by enviropix Search   Visit enviropix's Homepage www   Quote enviropix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
enviropix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-14-2006
33 Posts
I hope I'm just overlooking something, but I have discovered a worrisome problem. I updated my Mac to the new snow leopard and now none of my tours load properly. This may happen to you too! Test this for yourself...

With a PC go to: http://www.enviropix.net/bisbee/shadydell/

Now with a Mac using snow leopard and Safari go to:

http://www.enviropix.net/bisbee/shadydell/

Basically the waiting page loads as normal, but once the tour opens, all of the graphics including navigation and hot spots disappear. This is very bad, I host the majority of my clients tours and if they don't work on Mac, I'm screwed.

Jeff

-------------
Jeff
www.enviropix.com

Message posted by Vince on September-08-2009 at 7:11pm
View Vince's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vince Search   Quote Vince Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vince
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-13-2007
194 Posts
I don't have Snow leopard, but I did update to Safari 4.0.3, the tours run fine for me.
Vince

Message posted by enviropix on September-08-2009 at 7:34pm
View enviropix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by enviropix Search   Visit enviropix's Homepage www   Quote enviropix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
enviropix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-14-2006
33 Posts
This problem only happens on Snow leopard versions. I went to my local apple store and it's the same problem there as well.

-------------
Jeff
www.enviropix.com

Message posted by enviropix on September-08-2009 at 7:54pm
enviropix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-14-2006
33 Posts
I found this issue on Panoguide as well:

{Tourweaver display issue in Snow Leopard
Posted: 11 hours ago     reply
Hi,

I received a Tourweaver Tour from a supplier today for inclusion in a web site we are building, but when we tested it a number of images in the Tour, the background and navigation, did not display.

After testing on other Macs and PC's it seems as though the issue is only Snow Leopard related.

I contacted EasyPano and they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

regards, Tony}

I'm glad I am not the only one with this issue...hopefully Easypano will address this soon.

-------------
Jeff
www.enviropix.com

Message posted by Amoscowdog on September-09-2009 at 4:08am
View Amoscowdog's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Amoscowdog Search   Visit Amoscowdog's Homepage www   Quote Amoscowdog Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Amoscowdog
Standard Member
Standard Member

May-29-2007
9 Posts
Hi,

I posted on Panoguide because I'd lost the password to this forum and there was a bit of a delay in getting a new one.

Yes seems like its only Snow Leopard and certainly repeatable.

I'm sure they will have a fix very soon.

regards,

Tony

Message posted by servaas on September-10-2009 at 4:08am
View servaas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by servaas Search   Quote servaas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
servaas
Standard Member
Standard Member
Belgium
April-19-2008
41 Posts
I noticed the same problem with a client...
Hope Easypano gives us the fix very soon...

I felt a bit stupid saying that our products will work on any computer... while it didn't... :-)

=servaas=

Message posted by Amoscowdog on September-12-2009 at 11:49am
View Amoscowdog's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Amoscowdog Search   Visit Amoscowdog's Homepage www   Quote Amoscowdog Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Amoscowdog
Standard Member
Standard Member

May-29-2007
9 Posts
Fix for Snow Leopard issue has been posted but for me the fix didn't work. Loading screen just hangs now.

Anyone else tried the update?

Tony

Message posted by enviropix on September-16-2009 at 7:52pm
enviropix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-14-2006
33 Posts
Easypano replied to my ticket issue with a response "we are aware of the problem, and will correct it soon" I couldn't wait, I uninstalled snow leopard so at least now I can show the tours on my laptop. I hope they fix this soon as I have heard from clients who have upgraded to snow leopard and are asking me "why doesn't my tour work anymore".

I love Tourweaver, but I am looking for other more "stable" tour viewers, such as Pano2VR for my future needs.

-------------
Jeff
www.enviropix.com

Message posted by Amoscowdog on September-17-2009 at 4:51am
Amoscowdog
Standard Member
Standard Member

May-29-2007
9 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Amoscowdog on September-12-2009
Fix for Snow Leopard issue has been posted but for me the fix didn't work. Loading screen just hangs now.

It turned out the Tour I'd been given had been created in Tourweaver 3, the new release just fixed the issue and the tour is working properly.

Thanks to Easypano team for a speedy response to the issue.

Tony

Message posted by enviropix on September-18-2009 at 12:51pm
enviropix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-14-2006
33 Posts
Well I'm glad to hear you got it working, I need to contact my clients and get them the fix.

-------------
Jeff
www.enviropix.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register