Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 4 updates 4.00.090911 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on September-11-2009 at 4:26am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Dear all,

Tourweaver 4.00 is updated to 4.00.090911. The following bug is fixed:

[-] Under Mac OS X Snow Leopard (version 10.6) system, virtual tour components don't show up.

You may download the new installer here:

http://www.easypano.com/download-virtual-tour-software.html.

If you have installed 4.00.090710 version, simply download the virtual tour player file and replace the existing one in your Tourweaver 4.00 installation directory and those in your published virtual tours (created with Tourweaver 4.00 registered version). 

Find the virtual tour player here: ..\Easypano\Tourweaver 4.00 Professional(or Standard) Edition\resource\twviewer.swf

New player for Tourweaver 4.0 Professional Edition:
http://www.easypano.com/download/software/tw4_pro911_twviewer.zip

New player for Tourweaver 4.0 Standard Edition:
http://www.easypano.com/download/software/tw4_std911_twviewer.zip

Be sure to download the right version.

Best Regards,

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by Amoscowdog on September-12-2009 at 11:48am
View Amoscowdog's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Amoscowdog Search   Visit Amoscowdog's Homepage www   Quote Amoscowdog Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Amoscowdog
Standard Member
Standard Member

May-29-2007
9 Posts
Hi,

I downloaded the Tour Players but when I swap out the old pro one for the new pro one the loading page appears but no loading progress.

If I go back to the old one the loading page loads and the progress bar works and the tour loads but no components show up.

Tony

Message posted by easypano on September-15-2009 at 2:02am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Hi Tony,

Can you view the tours in TW4 gallery? http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-gallery.html. These tours are using the new player.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by Amoscowdog on September-15-2009 at 10:16am
View Amoscowdog's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Amoscowdog Search   Visit Amoscowdog's Homepage www   Quote Amoscowdog Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Amoscowdog
Standard Member
Standard Member

May-29-2007
9 Posts
Yes, I can see the tours in the TW4 Gallery. I'll try downloading the viewer again and give it another go.

Tony

Message posted by Amoscowdog on September-15-2009 at 10:34am
Amoscowdog
Standard Member
Standard Member

May-29-2007
9 Posts
Hi,

I downloaded the updated twviewer.swf again and it's still not working. This time I tried it on the files on both a Mac (Snow Leopard) and a PC (XP).

On the PC, the tour works fine, on the Mac it doesnt. Replace the existing twviewer.swf on the PC and it exhibits the same behaviour as the Mac, the loading screen doesn't load. Swap back to the old one and the PC version is fine but the Mac one looses the components.

regards,

Tony

Message posted by easypano on September-15-2009 at 9:35pm
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Hi Tony,

Sorry I didn't explain clearly in the post. If your tours were published with trial version of Tourweaver 4.00, then the new player in the download link can not be used to replace the twviewer.swf in the tour folder. You will need to install 4.00.090911 version of Tourweaver 4.00, and find ..\Easypano\Tourweaver 4.00 Professional(or Standard) Edition\resource\twviewerp.swf, and rename is as twviewer.swf before replacing the one in your tour folder.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by Amoscowdog on September-17-2009 at 4:49am
Amoscowdog
Standard Member
Standard Member

May-29-2007
9 Posts
Quote: I downloaded the updated twviewer.swf again and it's still not working. This time I tried it on the files on both a Mac (Snow Leopard) and a PC (XP).[/QUOTE]

It turns out the Tour I'd been given had been created in V3 of Tourweaver and the update for 3, just realeased, has fixed the problems. Woo Hoo!

Kudos to Easypano team on the speedy resolution of the Snow Leopard issue and the great ongoing support for the products :-)

Tony

Message posted by marktold on October-16-2009 at 6:00am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

I have two problems

a) after updating the twviewer.swf I now get an message that the tour has been created with the trial version.

I have full Pro version an tour was NOT created with trial version!

b) changes I make to the LoadingWindow are not reflected. Where is the loadingWindow background saved.

Strange enough even if I delete the tow .zip and the .bin file I still get the background.

Regards Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by smooth on October-16-2009 at 6:55am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Markus,

You have downloaded only the trial version fix.
Log-in to your account and download the complete Tourweaver 4.0 Pro program. Replace the twviewer.swf with all your existing tours from the install directory.

C:\Program Files\Easypano\Tourweaver 4.00 Professional Edition\resource

Do not use the twviewerp.swf version

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by marktold on October-16-2009 at 8:09am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

Thanks smooth

I did read the first post again and would still think that since I had the 4.00.090710  version installed it would be enough to dowload the .swf file.

However after downloading the full package. And having it authorized after installation it kind of works.

Why kind of. Publishing my tour only worked after resarting the computer.

Concerning the not changing the LoadingWindow Background I found out that TW is putting the files in resources and naming them with extension _1 in the filename. Chaning that manually back made it work.

Still I would consider it a bug that updating the LoadingWindow (I even changed the loading bar color and location of the bar) and republishing did not change it.

However it works mostly now.

Thanks again.

Regards Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register