Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: questionaire Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by green on September-29-2009 at 3:50am
View green's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by green Search   Quote green Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
green
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

December-05-2007
2 Posts

Dear Valued Customers,

Thank you very much for your long-term support to Easypano products. In order to meet the increasing demand of fantastic new features from our customers, we are going to offer an upgraded version of Tourweaver, but here we would like to hear again your comments and suggestions on the following features:

l         Insert FLV into scene;

l         Publish tour into EXE file;

l         Value gBlankh can be applied to Map;

l        
Message posted by jamesot on September-30-2009 at 4:42pm
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts

I own tw4.0 would pay for the following addional features

1   Insert FLV into scene; and/or scene viewer!

2   Multiple Pop-up Windows can be opened by one action

3  Hint display time and its duration are customizable

-------------
RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com

Message posted by willie on September-30-2009 at 6:26pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi,

I have TW4 pro mainly for real estate work and would purchase an upgrade.

The following features would have some usefulness to me...

l         Publish tour into EXE file; (Useful)

l         Value gBlankh can be applied to Map; (Useful)

l         Multiple Pop-up Windows can be opened by one action; (Very useful but hope that there is also a close option)

l         Hint display time and its duration are customizable; (Very useful)

l         SWF file, text and image are supported as Hints of Hotspot and Radar and Button; (Useful)

l         Hotspots and Flash Elements in the scene can be copied and pasted among different scenes. (Very useful)

In my opinion the most important feature is still missing, namely a full screen viewer that can display all popups, thumbnails, hotspots etc. This would be the greatest single feature to add and cant come soon enough for me.

Willie

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on October-01-2009 at 1:57pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
Make buttons on map open the pano or scene in the default movie NOT the slideshow. Viewers want to see things correctly as the panophotographer designed it and intended it to be seen. This can't be that hard to program.

Kerry

Message posted by rfh12002 on October-03-2009 at 11:46am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Multiple pop up windows being opened by one action interests me the most.

I'd also like to see the following:

1/ Pop ups (including map) increase in size on full screen mode so it keeps the same proportion as it was in non-fullscreen.  I hate that a map almost fills the non full screen but then looks very small on full screen mode.

2/ More than one action for each button. i.e. I want to add a simple sound 'click' when a button is pressed. Don't think this is possible at the moment.

3/ An easier to edit full screen menu bar.

4/ More ability to pin-point where I want pop-ups appear. More detail than is available using the 9 point square.

5/ I'd like to have a place on the skin where I can get pop up images to appear and not to have this as a movable window by the user.

Hope this are clear.

Thanks for asking!

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by Brittan on October-05-2009 at 7:11am
View Brittan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brittan Search   Quote Brittan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brittan
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
November-08-2008
45 Posts
1/ Think about the sparkling/glittering in TW4,
it should be as good as in other cheaper players like KRPano or FPP
(Very important)

2/ Insert FLV into scene; (Very useful)
3/ Hotspots and Flash Elements in the scene can be copied and pasted among different scenes. (Very useful)
4/ Hint display time and its duration are customizable; (useful)
5/ Actions provided by Tourweaver can be applied to Flash components;
6/ SWF file, text and image are supported as Hints of Hotspot and Radar and Button; (Very useful)
7/ Multiple Pop-up Windows can be opened by one action;
8/ Publish tour into Flash file instead of EXE file. Think about Mac Users please.

-------------
Mac OS X Tiger Or Leopard - VMWare fusion 2.05

Message posted by panoramik on October-13-2009 at 6:50am
View panoramik's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panoramik Search   Visit panoramik's Homepage www   Quote panoramik Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panoramik
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
May-19-2008
25 Posts
1/ When i produce a movie the motion is not smooth. When the panoramas turn, even with small speed there is a breaking in the picture and it looks not good for the customers.
2/ Insert FLV into scene; (Very useful)
3/ Multiple Pop-up Windows can be opened by one action; (Very useful)
4/ Hotspots and Flash Elements in the scene can be copied and pasted among different scenes. (Very useful)
5/ Hint display time and its duration are customizable; (useful)
6/ SWF file, text and image are supported as Hints of Hotspot and Radar and Button; (useful)
7/ Publish tour into EXE file. Useful but think about Mac Users please.
7/ If it supports Google Map one very useful feature would be to import the coordinates and find the specific spot in the map.

I am ready to pay for a new version of TW with good features and without bugs.

Message posted by way2trivial on October-14-2009 at 1:59pm
View way2trivial's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by way2trivial Search   Quote way2trivial Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
way2trivial
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-24-2008
3 Posts
Different-

the feature I was wishing I had right now- the ability to insert normal image frame montage between scenes...an expanded 'walk through' transition

I envision having a scene at a stairwell entrance, with a hotspot for up and for down the stairs..

when selected- some standard flat still images are 'slideshow' played at a speed of my choosing, where I shoot going up the stairs, hit the turn, and go to the next floor and out the stairs into the floor into a pano scene where I choose the entry point....

Message posted by scraffe on October-23-2009 at 4:19am
View scraffe's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by scraffe Search   Visit scraffe's Homepage www   Quote scraffe Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
scraffe
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
April-03-2008
7 Posts

Another little thing mega important opportunity to begin the virtual tour by panoramic images of their choice by providing a parameter in the URL!
For large visit, be forced to enter through the same side and very boring.
Best regards
Stephane Craffe

Message posted by marktold on October-23-2009 at 4:51am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

Anything that could be changed accessed from the outside.

Lets say any .txt or .xml or .html file that could be used for textareas.

Links to images made more clear. Exchange images without having to republish the tour.

Regards Markus

PS: I know that I am not answering the question. but anyhow

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register