Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Elevated photos Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Homer on September-30-2009 at 8:03am
View Homer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Homer Search   Quote Homer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Homer
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-30-2009
1 Posts
Hi All
I have been doing vt's now for a few years but have just inherited some new kit from a local company that went bust and owed me cash!!.
Its a 50 ft pneumatic mast with pan/tilt head an digital camera.
Now, I know this is nothing to do with vt's but just wondered if anyone can offer some tips on using the kit. In particular what is the best distance to be away from the subject to get a good view (real estate will be main focus). I am going to try some 360's from up there too but for now just need a helping hadn with standard stills if anyone can offer some help.
Thanks to all

Message posted by 360texas on September-30-2009 at 9:57am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Suggest you learn to take and process normal tripod panoramas BEFORE you try using the 50' mast.  At least you will understand the process.

Its real easy to break something if you are unaware of the issues.

We take and process panoramas - using VR pan head/tripod,  Agno's HD fiberglass pole (9 meter 27 foot), Agno's BigAgno's Systems pole 1.5m to 7.5m or 4.5 feet to 23 feet.  And Agno's newest Furbopod traveling tripod/converts to 2.5m about 8 foot pole.

Suggest start using the small easiest to handle rig first.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register