Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: View less than 360 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by lafecto on October-01-2009 at 10:31am
View lafecto's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by lafecto Search   Visit lafecto's Homepage www   Quote lafecto Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
lafecto
Standard Member
Standard Member
Portugal
August-09-2007
37 Posts

Hi
Let's say I have some spherical photos. I make thumbnails of the photos for my tour.
I go to the movie rec and I make a new movie, and in that new movie I put one (or more ) of the photos to rotate only 180 or 120 (whatever) ( I insert new frames in the desire positions and I delete the other one's I don't want to show).
I publish the tour and, IF I don't choose any photo, (the movie goes for itself) the photos I choose to show only 120 works fine. BUT IF I clik in a thumbnail for any photo, and I click again in the thumbnail of the photo I choose to show only 120, it DOENS'T WORK because show the 360.

here is an example:
http://www.imagensvirtuais.com/VT/educacao/ospiratinhas/virtual_tour.html

Regards

-------------
Regards
Luis

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on October-01-2009 at 7:10pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
This is what I requested as a new feature in EP request for new features. It is playing the movie you set as the new default. If you click on a thumbnail, it goes back to the originak "Slideshow". It defeats the purpose of doing anything unique to a pano scene or photo (such as a Ken Burns effect). Having thumbnails or hotspots on a map to anything you have altered will not be seen. Only using the Movie Controller will work. I have a video that I offer to viewers so they know how to use it. Place a movie controller on the movie and let it play past an "altered pano", then click on the thumbnail and watch the time. It is stopped. The pano will play 360 and loop.

Hope I haven't confused you.

Kerry

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register