Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Nice to have Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on October-14-2009 at 8:21am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts
As no input comes back from support, maybe keeping an uptodate list of the "nice to have" features would be interresting...

Here is what I already asked for :

• Multi-language support :
    Allowing to create only ONE tour, having the infos text, labels, ... depnding on a language" tag.
    If none specified, no problem, if more than one, a new button should be available chosing language (1) or (2) or ... and having infos attached to the scenes becoming arrays of textarea.

• easy to usephoto enhancement tool
    The current one just give a very very very small area of the picture, far not enough to be able to really appreciate the choosen correction

• stitching perfection
    some horizontal or vertical lines are not always lines when stitched

• hotspot as a contour
    Some other tools (KRPano I think) gives the possibility to create specific hotspot based on the picture on chich they are placed. This is very impressive.

In fact KrPano is very nice, the only one problem is that it is Web Based application.

Feel free to propose, I'll edit this topic and add yoour requests
Dominique.

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by Brittan on October-15-2009 at 12:42pm
View Brittan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brittan Search   Quote Brittan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brittan
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
November-08-2008
45 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by DominiqueGEORGE on October-14-2009
  • stitching perfectionsome horizontal or vertical lines are not always lines when stitched
  • Hi Dominique, this issue is not a stitching issue.

This belongs to the ability of developers to convert Flash 9 and its wavy horizontals and verticals into Flash 10.
    It as been resolved by Klaus, from KRPano in december 2008

Here is the Before (Flash 9) / After (Flash 10)

BTW look at this very smooth animation and navigation in this virtual tour made by some friends of mine

Here

-------------
    Mac OS X Tiger Or Leopard - VMWare fusion 2.05

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on October-16-2009 at 6:02am
    View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
    DominiqueGEORGE
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator
    Belgium
    August-19-2009
    285 Posts
    Brittain,
    thanks for your reply.

What about EasyPano ?
    KRPano gives very beautiful results, is it possible to have the same with EasyPano ?

Is EasyPano using Flash 9 or 10 ?

Regards,
    Dominique

-------------
    Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by Brittan on October-17-2009 at 11:51am
    View Brittan's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brittan Search   Quote Brittan Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
    Brittan
    Standard Member
    Standard Member
    France
    November-08-2008
    45 Posts

Quote: Is EasyPano using Flash 9 or 10 ?
    Tourweaver 4 "uses" Flash 10, without correcting the wavy issue...

I bought Tourweaver a year ago and I was expecting this bug to be fixed as well as the twinkle issue in the autorotation. (in French : scintillement)
    In one year of development, only a couple of issue have been corrected. (2 or 3 builds)
    Any minimum improvement was ignored!
    We are still in version 4.0.0, not 4.1 or xxx.
    Maybe a happy few, are going to get them fixed in the next version.

It is now time to pay for further correction...

Think what you want, but it seems to be the price for Non XML or Action-script developers.

-------------
    Mac OS X Tiger Or Leopard - VMWare fusion 2.05

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on October-20-2009 at 2:29am
    DominiqueGEORGE
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator
    Belgium
    August-19-2009
    285 Posts
    Brittan,

I share your point of vue.
    Support is just listening to your problems, that's all, seems they are connected to the NULL device !
    Never a feedback, neither a followup or at least a sign you have been heard !

What would be the right choice to create Virtual Tours ?
    Do you know KRPano ?
    I don't know how this one works, if I can use it standalone ?

I'm starting a new business based on that, and the more I go the less I trust it !

Unfortunately, that was one of the most expensive suite !

Dominique.

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
    If you are not already registered you must first register