Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Different tour for fullscreen. How? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by ice99 on October-28-2009 at 8:02am
View ice99's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ice99 Search   Quote ice99 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ice99
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-28-2009
8 Posts
I have a tour. It has 2 options of viewing.
1. Inside a webpage (or in pop-up window)
2. fulscreen
Options for different resolution pictures for full screen i realized, but i have a more complicated task.
In my tour i have pop-up windows with information, hotspot markers, etc. How to scale it during the tour?
i.e. when my tour inside a webpage it's size 400x300px. and my pop-up windows inside the tour has 800x600px (optimized for full screen) when it pops it useles and unreadable inside small window. The same story with size of hotspots. Optimized for fullscreen viewing they looks huge inside non-maximized tour.
As variant, i would like to know how to show "thumbnail panel" only in fullscreen viewing (as option for map).
It must be or solution with different pictures inside 1 tour, or it must be solution with 2 different tours

Message posted by rfh12002 on October-28-2009 at 6:05pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there,

I think the 'scaling up' thing is not a possibility with anything from EP just now. I have listed this in my hopes for a future release and when I mentioned it to EP support they seemed keen on the idea.

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register