Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 5.00 Beta is released! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on November-06-2009 at 4:12am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Based on Tourweaver 4.00, version 5.00 offers stunning new features including the following:

* Publish your virtual tour to not only Flash format, but also standalone *.exe format!

* Add Flash (*.swf) and Video (*.flv) to your virtual tour skin, or popup window;

* Use Flash (*.swf) and image as the popup hint for Hotspot, Radar, and Button.

* Display all the virtual tour components under full screen mode.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by Crafty on November-06-2009 at 8:23am
View Crafty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Crafty Search   Visit Crafty's Homepage www   Quote Crafty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Crafty
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
September-16-2005
127 Posts
Is there a cost involved for TW5?
I am currently on TW3 but like the TW5 player and its functions.
Is it possible to upgrade to TW5 if I buy a TW4 license or will it still be watermarked.
OR....should I upgrade to TW4 first?
So many questions but can anyone advise?

Cheers

Message posted by rfh12002 on November-06-2009 at 3:38pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hey nice to see the beta out. Am fiddling about with it.  Does it have automatically scaling pop ups (where they look small on the small screen version but look big on full screen)?  I can see there are autoscaling hotspots.

Thanks

F

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by pixelator on November-06-2009 at 5:50pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Crafty on November-06-2009
Is there a cost involved for TW5?
I am currently on TW3 but like the TW5 player and its functions.
Is it possible to upgrade to TW5 if I buy a TW4 license or will it still be watermarked.
OR....should I upgrade to TW4 first?
So many questions but can anyone advise?

Cheers

If history repeats it's self, there will be an upgrade fee. It will be possible to upgrade from TW3 to TW5 when it is released. It will first go through "beta"/testing from us to help find the bugs. So really it's not released for you to purchase just yet.

Message posted by marktold on November-09-2009 at 3:49am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

I hope some of these features will make it into 5.0

HTML in Text. I want to be able to set  a link in a text. Not the whole text just some words. If you have a list of anything you might want ot link to 5 pages.

Also to be able to place a link around an image that is displayed.

Guess I am just wishing :-(

Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by scraffe on November-09-2009 at 11:47am
View scraffe's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by scraffe Search   Visit scraffe's Homepage www   Quote scraffe Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
scraffe
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
April-03-2008
7 Posts
Not bad, but we must render unto Caesar what is Caesar's!
The best system for visiting "pro" is KrPano:
- Hotspot 3D
- Multi Entry
- 4 or 5 layers of tile for larger images
+ All what you propose you ...
If you leave me a v5 with the 3D video image and the possibility of entering the visit by the scene that you will, the Ok we can say that I am willing to pay the price, but if just for 2 small changes, I do not renew my confidence of Klauss KrPano works alone and does much more than you had for only 100 ?

Pas mal, mais il faut rendre a Csar ce qui est a Csar !
Le meilleur systme pour des visites "pro" reste KRPANO :
- Hotspot 3D
- Multi entre
- 4 ou 5 couches de tuile pour les grosse images
+ tous ce que vous proposez vous...
Si vous me sortez une v5 avec la video 3D dans l'image et la possibilit d'entrer dans la visite par la scne que l'on veut, Ok la on pourra dire que je veux bien dbourser le prix, mais si c'est juste pour 2 petites volutions, je ne renouvellerai pas ma confiance, Klauss de KRPANO travaille seul et fait beaucoup plus que vous pour a peine 100 ??

-------------
Stphane Craffe, Agence imagerie virtuelle.

Message posted by rfh12002 on November-09-2009 at 2:33pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hey I'm experimenting with the flv and swf on skin option.  With text it is possible to change the text for each scene. Is it possible to do this with either the flv or swf?  I want to have a 'talking head' video for each scene but can't work out how to do this!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Forrest

-------------

Message posted by tbrusson on November-09-2009 at 3:57pm
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
If you drag the video icone on the scene and repeat the process for another scene, you will get a movie different for each scene (same for flash swf)

thierry

Message posted by rfh12002 on November-09-2009 at 5:32pm
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

sweet! and that works with the file on the skin rather than in the scene itself?

Cheers

Forrest

-------------

Message posted by tbrusson on November-10-2009 at 4:36am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
The video icon is placed the same way as a hotspot on the scene ; therefore it's scene related.

thierry

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register