Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: 200 scenes or more Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by petaurus on November-09-2009 at 9:30am
View petaurus's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by petaurus Search   Quote petaurus Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
petaurus
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-09-2009
8 Posts

Hi everybody !

I need to use more than 200 scenes in  a tour. When adding more scenes tourweaver talls me : to run the tour smoothly the nummber of imported scenes should be less or equal 200.

HOW CAN I USE MORE THAN 200 SCENES?

For information - I will run the tour on DVD so there is no need to reduce it to 200 scenens - I have put more that 400 scenes in an older version.

Thank for your help.

Message posted by rfh12002 on November-09-2009 at 2:18pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hey welcome to the forum.  I haven't tried to include that many scenes in a tour but are you sure you really need all those scenes in the one tour?  I tried that in the past but found that people don't spend all that time on the tour.  I also use text and voice-overs.  200 scenes, if each person only spends 30 seconds looking at each scene, is 100 minutes - that is a really long time.

Just a thought!

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by petaurus on November-10-2009 at 5:17am
View petaurus's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by petaurus Search   Quote petaurus Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
petaurus
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-09-2009
8 Posts

Hi thanks for an answer. But I need more than 200 scenes. It is not used for an internet publish but for a continental journey with hundreds of points. Easypano has limited the scenes to 200 - I think it isn't useful in the professionel version. Everybody has to decide for himself how many scenes are useful. Now Easypano gives me a reply that I can buy a custom version especialy programmed for me.

So does eanybody need to be limited to 200 scenes?

kindly

Petaurus

Message posted by JerryT on December-28-2009 at 9:07am
View JerryT's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by JerryT Search   Quote JerryT Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
JerryT
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-28-2009
25 Posts

I also need the ability for more than 200 scenes.  I'm working with the latest trial of Tourweaver Pro.

For the "tour" I'm working on, which must end up as a single tour .exe file, I currently have 350 pano images with another 150-200 still photos.  My "tour" production is for a point-click-walkthrough estate inventory that has lots and lots of images and panos.  Even has videos and documents too.

Is Tourweaver the right tool?  I'm not sure I want to get into custom programming requests, but might consider it.

Message posted by tomax on December-28-2009 at 5:21pm
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts

Definitely more then 200 is necessary... we're working on 2 projects with 4-600 panos.

We update to tw5 already for these projects specially. We did not tested it with more then 200 panos (we update few days ago and now it is Christmas holliday), but I hope EP we'll not reserve us such kind of surprise for proffesional version. If so, EP should bring us the right version, not limited.

Message posted by petaurus on January-27-2010 at 9:09am
petaurus
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-09-2009
8 Posts
Hi ! did anybody test the TW5 with more than 200 scenes? Is it possible? Is there another software that works with more than 200 scenes?

Message posted by JerryT on January-27-2010 at 9:26am
View JerryT's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by JerryT Search   Quote JerryT Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
JerryT
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-28-2009
25 Posts

Q1: I tested with more than 200 scenes, and any over 200 just would not load into the TW5 construction Scene tab.  Got a pop up message I believe saying 200 is maximuim.

Q2: Easypano told me they can program the software to handle more than 200 scenes, but for a custom programming price.  Price is not that significant... but if you are interested, suggest you trouble ticket to them to get your own quote.

Q3: I have not worked with other virtual tour construction software, so can't answer your last question.

Hope this helps!

Message posted by petaurus on January-27-2010 at 1:56pm
petaurus
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-09-2009
8 Posts

Hi ! Thanks for a quick answer. I tried to talk with them and ask them to leave this 200 scene notification - what I think is only one little thing to leave in the programm.- They told me that it would cost minimum 2000 euro and did not respond why it should be so expensive. I think  the TW professional version shouldn'd have this scene limit. Everybody should decide how many scenes are useful. Hopefuly they will drop this notification as it hasn't been there in the older versions of TW4.

Message posted by Genseng on January-29-2010 at 2:14am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hello Folks!

This is Genseng from Easypano, The limitation to Tourweaver 5.00 not being able to add over 200 scenes in one project is considering that there may be many technology problems if you import more than 200 scenes in one project, the program maybe crash or the published result cant work properly, and the loading time will be very slow on the internet. On the general considering, we add the limitation to Tourweaver 5.00, but you can add a hotspot/button to link two virtual tours with the same template, or you can let it to play the next virtual tour directly in the publish settings window, see the screen shot attached, and see this sample http://www.easypano.com/gallery/tourweaver400/turkey-demo/to_floor_0.html , in which the customer use more than 400 scenes, it add different actions to play different virtual tours to the buttons floor1, floor0 and floor2.  So we recommend you to do like that divide it into several virtual tours and integrate them by buttons. Hope you can understand. Thanks so much!!

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by petaurus on January-29-2010 at 9:18am
petaurus
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-09-2009
8 Posts

Hello !

Thanks for an answer! I have about 500 scenes in one map ( and 6 maps in one tour - so 3000 scenes together!) - the TW4 (older version!)  never had a problem in publishing them. I only use the result on DVD because the resolution of the pictures is very high. How is it possible to play 2 tours in one map? Thanks in advance

regards

Petaurus

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register