Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: 100% load before rotation Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wacsabe on November-16-2009 at 4:43am
View Wacsabe's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wacsabe Search   Visit Wacsabe's Homepage www   Quote Wacsabe Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wacsabe
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-03-2005
13 Posts
Can't seem to find this anywhere. Is there a setting to tell TW to load pano 100% before it starts to rotate? I'm using TW4 Pro.

Cheers,
Wayne.

Message posted by prb16 on November-17-2009 at 11:05am
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
I'm not sure if this option exists, but I would like to see it especially when going to full screen mode. I would like to choose an option where you only see the load meter and progress until the pano is fully loaded.

When the pano starts to rotate when not fully loaded it is all pixalated which does not look very professional.

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by Gordo on November-17-2009 at 9:18pm
View Gordo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gordo Search   Visit Gordo's Homepage www   Quote Gordo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gordo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
November-05-2009
38 Posts
I'm using TW4 pro. I've only ever loaded spherical panos and have never had that problem. I don't know what type of panos you are loading but it might be different for panos such as cubics and the like.

Cheers

Gordo

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register