Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: multiple map viewers Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tkerns on November-19-2009 at 4:14pm
View tkerns's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tkerns Search   Quote tkerns Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tkerns
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-10-2009
9 Posts
I have TW4 pro, and I know I can have multiple maps, but is it possible to have multiple map viewers?

I have a main map area that has tabs for several large scrollable maps, but I also need a map area for some scenes that overlays the scene viewer, as semi transparent, and has a small map inside it that has hotspots and radars.

There doesnt seem to be the ability to add multiple map viewers, but perhaps I missed it.

I tried adding a popup, and putting a map in there, but it doesnt appear to be possible to add hotspots and radars to popup windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Tom

Message posted by rfh12002 on November-20-2009 at 3:19pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there,
You can put hotspots and radars onto the map viewer (as you've already said).  How about having your standard map viewer showing the map and adding a hotspot to the area you wish to see in more detail.  This hotspot would launch a pop-up viewer.  You could make this look extra smooth (no pun intended on this forum!) by putting a box around the map area in Photoshop and having this boxed in area as the clickable hotspot. 

Not sure how clear this is but yell if you think its a possibility but need more info.

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by tkerns on November-21-2009 at 12:42am
View tkerns's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tkerns Search   Quote tkerns Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tkerns
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-10-2009
9 Posts
The problem is that I need the second map to be over the scene, and the regular map viewer with the main map still be visible.
I can do this with a popup window, but I cannot put radars on the popup.
Perhaps I will just use buttons on the popup instead or radars.

Thanks for the idea.

Tom

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register