Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW4 price hike Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Crafty on November-20-2009 at 7:46am
View Crafty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Crafty Search   Visit Crafty's Homepage www   Quote Crafty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Crafty
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
September-16-2005
127 Posts
As previously reported I now have my new pc. I was just about to order an upgrade to TW4 from TW3 but to my great disappointment EP have just hiked the price up today from 200GBP to 300GBP!!!! Thats a big increase overnight isnt it??

Message posted by nerjaace on November-20-2009 at 8:13am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Yes, with inflation virtualy zero there can be no justification. Paying for Upgrades for sure as we need to pay for the advances in the software but existing versions I cannot see why. It can only be a negative against EP which is sad to see as its good software.

Message posted by Crafty on November-20-2009 at 9:05am
View Crafty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Crafty Search   Visit Crafty's Homepage www   Quote Crafty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Crafty
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
September-16-2005
127 Posts
Exactly - I've no problem at all paying for upgrades but as you say not for existing software. Its basically a shallow ruse for saying TW5 will be free but its not if you hike TW4 by 50% overnight!!

Message posted by rbta on December-02-2009 at 6:59am
View rbta's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rbta Search   Quote rbta Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rbta
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-31-2009
6 Posts

I think it is possible that they have the wrong exchange rate

and while we are daft enough to pay they wont correct it.

-------------
rbta

Message posted by easypano on December-02-2009 at 10:18pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

For customers who purchased upgrade from TW3 to TW 4 at the price of $300, we will offer them free license keys for TW 5. As you may know, TW 5 has been released and we have stopped selling TW 4, and the upgrading price from TW 4 Pro to TW 5 Pro has also been ajusted to $200. That is why we increase the upgrade price. Thank you very much for your understanding.

As to the conversion rate, it is calculated to the price of EURO of our product in addition to the service fee collected by Element 5, our servvie provider, based on the conversion rate on the day you place your order. We've decided to fix the prices of GBP, CAD and AUD.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team if you have any doubts and suggestions, or send email to support@easypano.com directly.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by rbta on December-06-2009 at 2:48pm
View rbta's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rbta Search   Quote rbta Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rbta
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-31-2009
6 Posts

does this mean that if I ask element 5 to charge my credit card in dollars I get the upgrade for$200

I will leave my credit card company to charge me at their current exchange rate???

-------------
rbta

Message posted by smooth on December-06-2009 at 10:54pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
You can pay in any currency you choose. Pay with Visa or Mastercard and they do the conversion rate for you. Just understand that the Wholesale Currency rate and the "real" currency rate may differ slightly.

I always look for the best purchase rate and then buy in that currency be it USD, EURO, CAD, AUD or GBP.

Just be aware of your local tax obligations.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register