Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW 5 Flash Extras Anyone? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by barnesmedia on November-27-2009 at 8:16pm
View barnesmedia's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by barnesmedia Search   Quote barnesmedia Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
barnesmedia
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-09-2008
5 Posts
I upgraded to TW-5 today and was disappointed to find the same old gif radar and hotspots in the "libraries" folder.

Anyone know where to find some cool Flash assets like buttons, hotspots etc?

Message posted by easypano on December-02-2009 at 10:22pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts
It is strongly recommended that you customize your own Flash components to meet our own virtual tours. As you may know, it will take us lot of time in creating flash components, but we will provide some regularily in the future. Thank you very much for your understanding.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on December-04-2009 at 4:40am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts
To create some we need to .. buy expensive softs !

Easypano suite is already expensive (one of the more expensive on the market). I would have expected such "editors" would have been part of the suite.

At least the "pro" one !

Dominique.

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by barnesmedia on December-04-2009 at 9:59am
View barnesmedia's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by barnesmedia Search   Quote barnesmedia Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
barnesmedia
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-09-2008
5 Posts
I found some off-the-shelf flash assets at iStockphoto.com. Most were written in order versions of flash however.

It might be worth while for someone to create some snazzy Flash assets for Tourweaver 5 and sell them on iStockphoto.

Message posted by barnesmedia on December-04-2009 at 10:12pm
barnesmedia
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-09-2008
5 Posts

More potential here -> http://activeden.net/

Message posted by virtualsv on December-09-2009 at 4:27pm
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts
There is no other flash GUI out there like Easypano. Some people just expect everything to be an easy mouse click. If that was the case, everyone would have great looking panoramas. For customized work you are going to have to pay quite a bit of money, my graphic designer for example charges me 80 dollars an hour, and that is a decent price. You can try to do some of the work yourself or do as others have recommended and go to flash den where you can buy flash work for less. All around Easypano 5.0 really opens up the creativity of virtual tour designers with the ability to add flash with a simple mouse click.

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Message posted by Dominique GEORG on December-10-2009 at 1:56am
View Dominique GEORG's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Dominique GEORG Search   Quote Dominique GEORG Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Dominique GEORG
Standard Member
Standard Member
Belgium
August-05-2009
22 Posts

Miguel,

if Easypano TW5 Pro does NOT offer these tools (even if the licence is quite expensive), it should, at least, suggest tools to allowing us to achieve what we need !

I'm NOT a designer, just a simple network, systems, database, ... administrator who wants to discover this new world and starts a new activity in there !

I looked for tools to create flash, ... NOT easy to find a good one !

I mean the best choice quality / money !

OK, Adobe can help me, but WHICH version do I need to buy ???

The one that costs 200$ or the one at 2.000$ ???  I really do NOT understand their site !

My question is : What tool do I have to use/buy to easily create flash animations (basic -> good) ?

Thanks in advance for taking time to answer this "simple" question ;-)

Dominique

Message posted by smooth on December-10-2009 at 3:32am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Take a look at http://www.coffeecup.com/firestarter/
It won't design the "art" but will add effects to what you come up with.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by virtualsv on December-10-2009 at 1:53pm
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts
Dominique,
I apologize; its just that Tourweaver really has made it really easy to add flash to virtual tours. I have used other products that have given me headaches! I will do anything I can to help you. What is it you are trying to accomplish? With the flash option you can now add a flash slideshow, flash buttons, flash backgrounds etc. Let me know what you are trying to do and I will try to help you.
If you go under Gallery you will see one of the virtual tours I uploaded. I added a flash slideshow named simple gallery that can stream from flickr.
Check out this website:
http://www.bannersnack.com/
You can make some really cool animations, sometimes I dont feel like working with flash and I go on there and create quick flash files. You can make a button there as well.

I hope this helps a little, and good luck

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Message posted by Dominique GEORG on December-11-2009 at 3:47am
View Dominique GEORG's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Dominique GEORG Search   Quote Dominique GEORG Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Dominique GEORG
Standard Member
Standard Member
Belgium
August-05-2009
22 Posts

Hi Miguel,

thanks for your reply.
This site seems very interesting !

I'm currently looking for :

• nice "navigation" icons (play, right, up, ...)
  • nice hotspots

If by chance, you know any cool site from where I can download FREE ones, don't be shy ... [:D]

Best regards,
Dominique

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register