Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: SWF sound problem in TW5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by nerjaace on November-28-2009 at 7:37pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
I have just tried the easypano TW5 demo and noticed that if you play the swf pop up and then close it the sound keeps playing. This was an issue in TW3 & TW4 and clearly has not been resolved yet.

I am using windows vista.

Message posted by jamesot on November-30-2009 at 11:34pm
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts
I tested the demo and had the same problem on Mac with the swf pop up sound still playing after closing it.

Message posted by thedhgroup on December-03-2009 at 9:35pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
Same with the .flv videos. If you put the video in a "popup" and close it, it still plays.

Personally I would like to see the following behavior: When putting a video in a popup I would like it have the option of playing when the popup is shown and stop playing when it is hidden. Simple as that.

I showed a prospective client some of the capabilities of TW5 and he won't do the project unless it behaves as suggested. Having to click on a video to get it to start playing is doable but getting it to stop when the popup is hidden is a must.

Easypano, can you please get this to work or give a reason why this may not be updated? I have a great need for this as soon as possible.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register