Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 5 - Full Screen Components Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Rob63 on December-17-2009 at 10:30am
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Hi,

I'm testing TW5.  I cannot figure out how to add components to the full screen.  I've searched the help files, but see no help there. How do I add thumbnails, text boxes, etc... to the tour that will show up in full screen?

Thanks,

Rob

Message posted by smooth on December-17-2009 at 10:38am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Tick the check box in the "publish options".

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Rob63 on December-17-2009 at 10:59am
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Hey Smooth,

I just found that...:-)

But, this has to be a joke right?  All it does is take my components into full screen, but keeps the scene viewer the same size... So, it looks like I have to make my scene viewer basically full screen from the beginning...

In other words, you have to create everything in full screen from the begining?

Test:  http://www.360digitalpics.com/test/360D_test.html

Thanks.

Message posted by Rob63 on December-17-2009 at 11:06am
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

No, I'm still not doing something right.  I saw Virtulsv's tour and it works properly in full screen, so I'll keep trying to figure it out.

Thanks,

Rob

Message posted by Rob63 on December-17-2009 at 12:54pm
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

So, according to the help docs., you have to have software to create your own toolbar for the full screen.

Note: In Tourweaver 5.00, the full screen toolbar can be customized. You can make your own toolbar skin in .fla format and copy it to the resource folder in the Tourweaver installation directory.

Otherwise you can't easily put thumbnails, text boxes, etc... into full screen until you can create your own toolbar that will call up these items.  Correct?

Not very usable for the average "Joe" that doesn't do a lot of flash creating....

Message posted by VRtour.nl on December-17-2009 at 5:20pm
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=4908&PagePosition=2

Message posted by Rob63 on December-17-2009 at 6:09pm
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Thanks for the link, but I've read that.  It doesn't work, at least for me it doesn't.

When I tick the Full Screen of Main Window, all that does is make my whole tour go full screen, but the scene viewer stays the same size, not full screen. There are either some other steps involved, or the Full Screen Toolbar must be recreated with some other software to include buttons to bring up text boxes, thumbnails, ect...

Thanks though.

Rob

Message posted by Rob63 on December-17-2009 at 6:23pm
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

My above example tour shows you what happens when you try to go full screen:

http://www.360digitalpics.com/test/360D_test.html

Message posted by Rob63 on December-17-2009 at 8:59pm
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Oh my gosh... after 3 glasses of wine I think I figured it out

I had to make the "Main Page" and the "Scene Viewer" the same size, and then make the scene viewer 100% of the main page.  Then anchor each component to an area of the scene viewer.  I think that does it...

Rob

Message posted by virtualsv on December-19-2009 at 5:53am
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts
When you create a virtual tour in full screen you must also create pop up windows for almost all the components of your virtual tour and anchor them.

I still don't see a full screen virtual tour on your link

You can see an example here:

http://www.360designstudio.com/vt/kgi

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register