Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tour in a lightbox? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rokclimr on December-23-2009 at 12:21pm
View rokclimr's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rokclimr Search   Quote rokclimr Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rokclimr
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-12-2009
13 Posts

Has anyone done this, having a tour pop up in a lightbox or shadowbox as some people call them?  Any tips?

Thanks

Message posted by Wacsabe on February-22-2010 at 6:39am
View Wacsabe's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wacsabe Search   Visit Wacsabe's Homepage www   Quote Wacsabe Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wacsabe
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-03-2005
13 Posts
Rokclimr,

Did you ever figure this out?

If not have a look here
I've been using bumpbox for a while and it's pretty easy once you suss it out. Here's the link to Bumpbox

Good look and let us see your results.

Cheers,
Wayne

Message posted by realtor jerry on February-22-2010 at 11:13am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Wayne, is this your site? Love the layout and the lightbox popups. The photography for the virtual tours is in my opinion the best I've ever seen!
Thanks for the link to bumpbox. I looked at the site but did not download it yet.
My question is do you have to code everything or is it provided. I'm not very techie and afraid it may be way over my head.
Thanks for the post and enjoyed the site.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on February-23-2010 at 1:45am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Wayne,

I've been surprised by the quality of your pictures.
What kind of tools, parameters do you use to give this sharpness and perfection ?[:^:]

Regards,

Dominique.

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by offliner63 on March-01-2010 at 6:55am
View offliner63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by offliner63 Search   Visit offliner63's Homepage www   Quote offliner63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
offliner63
Standard Member
Standard Member
Estonia
May-08-2009
23 Posts
a demo work what I made for a client - you will lightbox options top of the page - gallery http://www.real24.ee/tours/espariga/page/espariga.htm

-------------
Marek
www.real24.ee
www.3dsolutions.eu

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-01-2010 at 12:21pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
OK offliner63 that looks good but how do you do it. How/where can I get the codes?

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by offliner63 on March-01-2010 at 3:30pm
View offliner63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by offliner63 Search   Visit offliner63's Homepage www   Quote offliner63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
offliner63
Standard Member
Standard Member
Estonia
May-08-2009
23 Posts
Hi,

Im not a code freak but
http://www.lokeshdhakar.com/projects/lightbox2/#how
helped me.

Just followed the steps.

-------------
Marek
www.real24.ee
www.3dsolutions.eu

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-01-2010 at 4:41pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I played with it for about an hour and gave up. I guess that's way over my head even if it's copy and paste...................

-------------

Message posted by offliner63 on March-02-2010 at 9:08am
offliner63
Standard Member
Standard Member
Estonia
May-08-2009
23 Posts
I try to explain how I did it.

1. Downloaded the package from
http://www.lokeshdhakar.com/projects/lightbox2/#how

2. Opened the htm file where I wanted the lgihtbox to open
(the 3 panos I wanted to open, where allready uploaded as tours as usual)
3. Copied the codes to htm (saved) and made links
4. uploaded htm, css, js and (/images for lightbox) to the same folder

you can see the prints here
http://www.real24.ee/tours/espariga/page/lightbox.pdf

Little sloppy, but hope it helps.

-------------
Marek
www.real24.ee
www.3dsolutions.eu

Message posted by realtor jerry on March-03-2010 at 10:19am
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks for the effort Offliner63 but I played with it but still could not figure it out and I know it's my lack of techieness.
I think I'll just have to hire someone local to set down with me and show me how to do it. It may be that I just don't know where to put the code and how to and where to put the lightbox files on my server which is Yahoo hosting.

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register