Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW 5 Full Screen Option Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Rob63 on December-28-2009 at 9:44am
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Am I right in saying that the only way to have all of your components show up in a Full Screen tour, is to make the Scene Viewer 100% of the users computer screen.  So, you can't really create a tour with say a smaller scene viewer, 800x400, then have the user click on the Full Screen button and have the tour go to Full Screen with all of your components.

In all of Easypano's example tours, the only one that really goes to Full Screen, is the one that is already Full Screen to begin with.

In TW 4, you could actually create a smaller scene viewer, then the user could decide if they wanted to look at the Full Screen.  You can still do this with TW 5, but not if you want all of your tour components and thumbnails to also be in the Full Screen mode.

Does anyone agree with this observation?  Or, am I missing something?

Thanks.

Rob

Message posted by smooth on December-28-2009 at 10:36am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Rob,

You can make the pano scene any size and have it go fullscreen with components no problem.

I tested with a 640x480 with Thumbs, Dropdown and Pop-up Window.

Just make sure you anchor into place and make sure the viewer is set to 100% x 100% but not the "Skin Stage" the stage is set to be 640x480 (in this case). This is what Easypano call the main window.

The publish settings are shown below.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Rob63 on December-28-2009 at 11:35am
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Thanks Smooth.

I think I've got it now.  I just couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.  I think you also have to make the skin page and the scene viewer the same size, right?

So in your example, did you make the skin page and the viewer both 640x480, and then only make the viewer set at 100% X 100% ?

Anyway, I think I can get it to work now.

Many thanks,

Rob

Message posted by smooth on December-28-2009 at 11:59am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
My viewer covered the "whole" skin so it was already the same as the stage. Stage = 640x480 and Viewer was set to be 100%x100%.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Rob63 on December-28-2009 at 12:39pm
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Yep...I think I've got it now.

Thanks much.

Message posted by JerryT on January-01-2010 at 1:21pm
View JerryT's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by JerryT Search   Quote JerryT Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
JerryT
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-28-2009
25 Posts

Good info and you folks just helped me.  Thanks!  I also looked at how the sample nanhui.tw does it's thing.

My application is for 1024x768 window and I made the scene viewer also 1024x768.  I have map and some buttons in upper right, thumbnails in upper left, scene control in middle bottom, and pop up still photos triggered by hot spots in top left.  All these controls come on top of the scene viewer in those areas, which is fine.

By doing the 100% things and the publish full screen as described above, and anchored my components in upper right, upper left, etc. with those 9 little anchor selections (not sure what they are called), I got the following effect.

Note: I'm testing on 26inch wide screen with resolution at 1920x1200 full screen.  But my tour publication has to also work on laptops, with hopefully at least 768 vertical screen resolution.

1) on intial start, my tour publication is 1024x768.

2) can drag the MS window corner of my tour publication to make it other sizes than 1024x768.  So I can have a word document open while I've resized my tour a little bit.

3) d click the scene view and goes to full screen.  All my controls, map, etc. follow and go into the releative locations on the full screen.  That's what I wanted.

4) escape from full screen, and I'm back to 1024x768.

I'm so pleased.  Thanks!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register